Ball Stretching

cirus

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As far as i know, you have to wear weight. All day if possible, and all night if you can. Its no good goin for short trips, just go for what is comfortable all day and work up from there, dont try to wear too much weight to soon.
cirus.

Grampareg

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Once you get up to 3 lbs daily the feeling is awesome when you feel the weights bouncing with each step and knowing the weights are doing their job of stretching.

Hey, already asked this in the other thread regarding ball stretching. Just curious why men do this. Please let me know.

Thanks!!
Everyone has their own reasons. Me personally, I like the feeling of them being squeezed and tugged, constricted. Some persons confuse this with being subordinate, I assure you I do not look at it that way.

Best way is for you to introduce yourself to it. Obviously there is a curiosity, explore and teach yourself your own likes and dislikes.

Pasive_79

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hi

I did stretching my sack, only at home, with parachute and some weights. I don't have any ball stretchers to put on, and carry i.e. all day under my pants. I was wondering, if it is comfortable to wear them under jeans, or other pants. It is possible to put them on, wear them under jeans, and work in office all day, wearing ball stretchers. What about visibility, where in pants You can fit medium or large stretcher?

Reactions: Idreamfilthy

Hotbear57

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have routinely worn 1 to 2 inches of steel for up to six months with no break, except for Doctor visits and meetings in secure buildings. I’d recommend loose fitting slacks or jeans and always carry the key so you can get it off to avoid an embarrassment. Otherwise folks either won’t notice or will think you are wearing boxers and have a nice package. 99.9% of the time wearing one or two collars is very comfy but when wearing two there can, frankly, be that .1% that catches you when you can’t react. Like grab your balls and scream! When that skin gets between that steel it can be a killer. Probably happened to me mainly when I was wearing briefs. I’m pro wearing 24/7. The constant stretch and weight will help you reach your goal.

pumper

Sexy Member
Media
i seen a picture of a guy with red hair and beard that his balls hung half way down his leg,the biggest ball sack i seen

cirus

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Pump them first for a few weeks, just to stretch out the sack. Then use split collar weights.
cirus.

lineok03

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Norwalk, California, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Any of you guys use "home-made" supplies to stretch balls?

as in like shose lace? or shower Orings?

(over here just lowes/homepepot/ace/true vaule O-rings and / or collars and i have done saline...nothing really home-made.)

lineok03

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Norwalk, California, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hey, already asked this in the other thread regarding ball stretching. Just curious why men do this. Please let me know.

Thanks!!

Ball Stretching general
Q: "Why would you want to stretch your balls?"
A: Men love the sensation of their balls hanging down. This function of the testicles is designed to keep sperm at its peak by maintaining the testicles at a lower temperature than the rest of the body, so muscles in the groin relax the ball sack to allow the testicles to hang down, and thus cool off when the body is hot. It feels good and many men want to enhance and extend the sensation. Most men also find low hanging balls better looking, and sexier.

Serj

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ball Stretching general
Q: "Why would you want to stretch your balls?"
A: Men love the sensation of their balls hanging down. This function of the testicles is designed to keep sperm at its peak by maintaining the testicles at a lower temperature than the rest of the body, so muscles in the groin relax the ball sack to allow the testicles to hang down, and thus cool off when the body is hot. It feels good and many men want to enhance and extend the sensation. Most men also find low hanging balls better looking, and sexier.

A bit overgeneralized but mostly true.

Grampareg

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Keep wearing the weights and gradually increasing the weights and you will acheive your goal. I have been wearing weights for 10 years off and on and can wear 3 to 4 lbs comfortably for a couple of days at a time.