Ball Stretching

teotihuacan

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
What kind of time frame are we talking about? If I got one of these weights, how long would it take before I could notice a difference, and how much difference? How long each day do I have to wear it?

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
How does one start? I looked online and see that even the lightest weights are expensive. Are there any home made ideas for starting out or should one just get the weights and go for it? What's a good starter weight?

Oi, can I tell you a thing about ball stretching or what. Never ever use stainless steel rings smaller than 1 and three quarter inches inside measure. Because you will fucking spend the next two days trying to remove them. Fuck it hurts. But there is no way I could use bolt cutters. I tried, and when I placed those big barstards beside my balls....it kinda scared me. It is fucking sexy stuff to feel steel on cock and balls. I still do it,but do take care :) :)

oooops

Last edited by a moderator:

bigg tool

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Oi, can I tell you a thing about ball stretching or what. Never ever use stainless steel rings smaller than 1 and three quarter inches inside measure. Because you will fucking spend the next two days trying to remove them. Fuck it hurts. But there is no way I could use bolt cutters. I tried, and when I placed those big barstards beside my balls....it kinda scared me. It is fucking sexy stuff to feel steel on cock and balls. I still do it,but do take care :) :)

...that's why I always use the split-collar ones. They're in two pieces that use an allen wrench to close. Plus, I could never get even one of my balls through any of the smaller one piece ones :cool:
You can find "reasonable ones at Moonys Toys and also the ChainGang. Online. The smaller/lighter ones run around $20-30. Also, look into the leather ones that are weighted and have snaps.
ThickJohnny, you can probably find them at Posterhut on Cheshire :biggrin1:

But, ya know...it be the can I get out of this scenario thingy. Kinda like Houdini. Not so much for self but for the many. Yeah, kinda wierd hey? In a fucked up kinda way.

Last edited by a moderator:

D_DanLather

Account Disabled
Media
NO thanks, I like my tight package up close....You will regret having hangers when you are an old man, sitting on them, and having them bang back and forth between your legs, I have seen it with patients I have taken care of, might as well get them cut off since they are no good at that age....Oh Well different strokes for different folks....Have fun with it....

Reactions: Idreamfilthy