Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
So I love having my balls sucked. Not just a little - but for as long as possible and ideally until I've had a good hard orgasm. Its as good as getting my dick sucked if someone does it right.

Anyone have any tips for particularly good positions/techniques? Any videos to help illustrate much appreciated!

tbrguy

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've got to say, I totally agree.

Give me ball sucking any day, most intense sensation ever.

Unfortunately very few girls perform this with any degree of skill or enthusiasm in my experience; I have no experience with guys.

london_bi

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've got to say, I totally agree.

Give me ball sucking any day, most intense sensation ever.

Unfortunately very few girls perform this with any degree of skill or enthusiasm in my experience; I have no experience with guys.

Glad I'm not the only one!

So how do you like getting it done when you find a chick (or dude, for those who like guys!) that's willing?

tbrguy

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well however anyone performs any other act of oral sex, usually prone on my back with her down between my legs.

With the bonus; in case that the one girl who did this for me on a regular basis, that she would grasp my cock in one of her hands and give me a long, slow, gentle wank at the same time and finished it off with a traditional BJ when I was nearly ready to blow my load.

I'd love to find another partner who enjoyed doing that.

ClawdineKitten

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I love to play with/suck on balls I might even love that more then playing with my dudes dick not by much but its a close tie.

I love while he is playing his video games, its the best way to get him off it. I normally sit on the floor by his feet playing with the cat. I just get all sneaky and start off just touching him which always leads into more. It's not long and the controller is on the floor. Something about a guy sitting on the edge of a chair or couch makes me think its the best time to suck some balls.

london_bi

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I love to play with/suck on balls I might even love that more then playing with my dudes dick not by much but its a close tie.

I love while he is playing his video games, its the best way to get him off it. I normally sit on the floor by his feet playing with the cat. I just get all sneaky and start off just touching him which always leads into more. It's not long and the controller is on the floor. Something about a guy sitting on the edge of a chair or couch makes me think its the best time to suck some balls.

It's a shame you already have a boyfriend - I'd love if you did that to me!

gustavorofer

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I like them to be sucked during 69. My gf will suck my balls while I lick her pussy. Best feeling is when she actually sucks it (I mean, makes suction pressure) each ball at a time. When she just puts both inside her mouth it doesn't feel so great (still pretty great, though).

She does't suck them for too long, though, cause she takes turns between my cock and my balls - and I gotta admit I like the balls being sucked better - it's a different feeling, at least.

bsp424

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My favorite would probably be... Girl on her knees in front of me, worshipping my balls and the base of my cock while I stroke and watch. Love looking down into her eyes, past my hand working my dick. Love having my balls tugged on by her mouth. Love having that magic spot underneath my balls licked and sucked on.

BDC22

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
take a look at my album. I've got the best ball sucking position in there. She gets right in there and tackles it.

BDHB

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hot video, I like having my balls sucked...but only by professionals. Lol i've had a few AWFUL experiences where people are too rough or just don't know what they're doing at all.