ball swinging

dwm2001

Just Browsing
Media
I can see where a penis would flop around or swing but balls?

Of all the years I have been going to the gym there have been a few guys where i have noticed this.More recently the other day this guy was walking to the showers and his ball sack was literally swinging side to side. First thing i thought when I saw that was man that must hurt!.He was average endowment and his balls seem to be average.Obviously you would have to have low hangers to have this happen. But i have only seen a few guys who have this.. um... condition.Has any else seen this either in locker room or with youself? I can't figure out for the life of me what would cause for a few guys but not most.

Dave

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by ace420@Aug 26 2005, 07:16 PM
Mine swing side to side as well. Is that really unusual?
[post=338329]Quoted post[/post]​

Not at my house. Or in my family for that matter.

Caliman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
YES. Side to side and front to back if going down stairs in the nude. Picking something up off the floor and not being careful can mean getting a tugged sack. Sometimes running to answer the phone just means cupping them with my hand until I can get some contol and there is this popping sound when drying off after a shower and they bounce back down and hit the thighs. Wouldn't trade it for anything though.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
All movements 'down there' whether dick or balls give me pleasure. Get in the habit of warming up before stretching and jelqing and I guarantee the balls will swing. Another factor to be considered is age. I think, generally, as we age they hang lower.

Luke

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Originally posted by helio415@Aug 28 2005, 06:02 AM
when mine swing against my legs i realy dont feel it at all. but i hear it and its kinda wierd to explain to people.
[post=338652]Quoted post[/post]​

"What was that noise, helio?"

* blushing * "Oh, nothing!"

Goose_Eggs

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
like Kink, Roy, Pecker, Cali, etc. I've got low hangers that swing to and fro just at a regular walk (you can imagine at a trot or canter!) -- doesn't hurt in the least to me. I think those of us with lower hangers seem to not be as sensitive as other guys. Mine smack around pretty hard when I have sex or jack off, must admit that it feels good and excites me all the more. I better get upgraded to gold and send in a pic or two........

hungcuriousnc

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by Goose_Eggs@Aug 28 2005, 09:59 PM
like Kink, Roy, Pecker, Cali, etc. I've got low hangers that swing to and fro just at a regular walk (you can imagine at a trot or canter!) -- doesn't hurt in the least to me. I think those of us with lower hangers seem to not be as sensitive as other guys. Mine smack around pretty hard when I have sex or jack off, must admit that it feels good and excites me all the more.
[post=338747]Quoted post[/post]​

That is me exactly! And I enjoy it too! I think it feels great to feel my balls swing around like that. And it really gets me turned on too! If I free-ball, I really hang low and swing much. I love the feeling. Just yesterday I was lounging around the house and started massaging my balls. There's just something about it that feels sooooo good.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by Goose_Eggs@Aug 28 2005, 09:59 PM
. . . . Mine smack around pretty hard when I have sex or jack off, must admit that it feels good and excites me all the more. I better get upgraded to gold and send in a pic or two........
[post=338747]Quoted post[/post]​
If that's in the form of a motion, Goose_Eggs, I'll second and feel sure the yeah votes will carry it. With your "Goose_Eggs" profile name and your hot description while jackingoff or having sex my curiosity is working overtime. Show us, man!

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Mine swing, sway and bounce.
My balls are rarely drawn up tight, even when i'm about to cum.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by txquis@Aug 29 2005, 06:42 PM
Mine swing, sway and bounce.
My balls are rarely drawn up tight, even when i'm about to cum.
[post=338966]Quoted post[/post]​
They must be something to behold, txquis :evilgrin:

Luke

Kenn

Sexy Member
Media
Like anything else, ball size varies greatly from man to man. The hang of balls also varies greatly from man to man, and from temperature to temperature! I think a nice set of balls compliments a dick. Lucky here in that department too. My balls tend to hang fairly low, and certainly swing and sway when I walk around nude. Doesn't bother me at all, in fact I like it.

Kenn

sportmale

Just Browsing
Media
yes mine too, I also like the felling hence I use to be a little complexed about that when I was teen-ager. I even ask if it was possible to operate (I heard that some marathonians do that), now I feel quite happy with my balls ... happenly ;-)

nineboxer

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have a pair of very low hangers too and I feel I am very fortunate. I love the feeling when I walk, jerk off or have sex. Swingin balls are the greatest and I wouldnt have it any other way. Great when I'm naked, but its also one of the reasons I wear boxers (when I have to wear underwear). I think it LOOKS kool on a dude. Most of the guys I've seen who swing, also seem to have rarther large nuts.

Altairion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I don't hang a ton myself (one of those things that tends to depend on temperature and if I've been doing anything physical) but I've got to put in a vote for boxers or nothing as the best route for me personally. I wear boxer briefs when I do a lot of running or am active like that, but sometimes things get too caught up and a small step in the wrong direction can crush things pretty uncomfortably.