Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
First off, I am very aware that the vast majority of guys either don't want to or aren't aware that you can stretch your sack in order to have a better hang. For those that are interested though I have made some observations during the past month or so of cold weather.

For the past several years I actually didn't bother wearing weights during the winter because I thought it would be ineffective compared to wearing them in the warmer months. This winter however I decided to test those assumptions. What I found is that hanging in the winter cold is different, but still very effective. The biggest difference of course is the fact that your nuts want to turtle rather than extend when it's cold out. Colder it gets, more they want to run and hide. Summer months the warm air encourages your sack to hang lower even without the use of weights.

This brings me to the how that cold air affects weight hanging. For starters, in my case, when it is warm out I can put on two of my hinged weights which together are about 1 1/2" wide and weigh about 1 1/2 lbs. Shortly after putting them on I will start to get a good stretch going, and can then add a third weight. Going for a nice long hike in the woods with my dogs and then coming home, I can add even more weights. Bottom line is that by the end of the day on warm one, I can approach wearing perhaps just under 3" of weight width and approaching but not quite at 3 lbs. Shortly after taking them all off in the evening I have what I consider a gorgeous hang with my nuts just slightly lower than my flaccid hanging glans. As a shower rather than a grower, my flaccid is a decent length, so having my nuts hanging down around the tip of my glans is significant for me.

During the winter things change a bit. I can still get my two hinged weights on my sack in the morning, but I don't get the same stretching affect. Therefore, before heading out to the woods I don't really have enough addition sack space to add any additional weight. The hang I do have though doesn't shrink when outside, regardless of how much effort I am exerting or how cold it is. When I get back home I can usually add another weight, but it is one of my narrower split rings. Total weight after wearing stuff for multiple hours can be maybe 2" total width and 2 lbs of total weight. About 1/3 less then during the summer. The good news (actually I think great news) is that after taking the weights off in the evening, I have almost the same exact hang shortly afterwards as I do when I take off the heavier weights in the summer.

My unprofessional conclusion from all of this is that maybe carrying weights on your sack during the cold winter months won't add significantly to increasing your sack hang, but at a minimum it holds onto what you have accomplished during the summer months. I think though that wearing weights in the winter probable does increase hanging length at least a little. When the summer comes around again your sack will be primed for making significant gains by benefitting from your efforts during those cold months.

Leeboy825

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Have you ever had experience with the magnetic hanging weights, do they pinch you when putting them on and do they stay on? Thanks in advance for your response.
Leeboy825

Reactions: tnman

tnman

SIR Daddy
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Don't buy them, my nuts are bigger than the average man's but I was sized out with some magnetic weight and they were a problem from day one, pinched like hell trying to get them on and OFF! Could not keep them on, the magnetic piece would stay in place til I walked a bit them out of the shorts and a big "cling" on the floor.Mine was a nightmare I ended up giving it to a bud with some small nuts and even he had issues, not worth the time nor money

Reactions: rbi99 and evolution