Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Have any of you guys used the ball weights with the allen screw that brings the two sides together? Lots of guys who advocate them say that the user should wear them all day to get the most benefit of long stretching sessions.... Check out this guy's video as an example... AustinGemini

I think they look cool, and I'm sure the weight (especially the big ones) really does give a monster tug, but being 'locked in there' makes me a bit nervous about getting caught in the wrong situation and not being able to make a quick graceful exit (so to speak).

Anyone worn one of those out in public and had it discovered, or unexpectedly seen when you didn't expect it?

Bimanhung

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I used to wear ball weights under my suit at the office. It gave me a huge bulge that was hard to hide, but I enjoyed the looks. I'm one of those guys who love my balls worked, so it was an all-day hard on for me. Had to give it up at the new job - I'm the boss now and can't afford the stares at my crotch

Reactions: bulgebigger

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I worn them all the time..still do sometimes. check out my pics. can wear 3 at a time now for short periods, but can easy wear 2 to work. keep the allen wrench with you at all times for problems..put it in your wallet if you need to. and always store an extra one at home somewhere just incase you lose the one with you. other than that they are GREAT. comfortable constant tug and weight. and great swing with it too

inwait8

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That was a really good demonstration. I wear them every now and then and I can't tell you how hard it can be to get them together with pinching my sack sometimes. Once I finally get in on it's great!

I haven't used the parachute, but I am going to look in that.

bkozy54

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What's the point of them? just to have your balls tugged? I'm being serious, not a smart ass, I really don't know anyone who's worn them.

ThickMeatJacker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The pressure of the weight pulling down on your balls and sack can be a very nice feeling, if you are into that. That is why I wear them. I have just such a weight, I wear it out of the house all the time. I always carry an allen wrench with me at all times, just in case I need to get it off for some reason. Its probably safer wearing the split style ball weight than a metal cock ring anyway.

I like them, but its not for everyone.

onedragon

Experimental Member
Media
get yourself a neopreen ball streatcher. i ware one with my weights and it keeps the pinching from happening. i also have multiple allens. besure to put some lube on the neopreen or it can be uncomfortable against your skin.

D_LouisGussetJr

Account Disabled
Media
I've been stretching my balls for about 3 years, and really gotten into it seriously over the last year and a half. Currently, I wear 40oz (3 separate weights) around the house at all times, and when I'm at work I wear two of them (30oz). They feel great, and I'm really noticing some progress. Balls are starting to hang lower when it's warm. My goal is a constant 9" hang, and I can see that happening within the next 3-4 years of stretching.

lineok03

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Norwalk, California, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
mark my word...once you start...there's no stopping. i have been wearing rings collars leather stretchers and im still going. have no reason to stop. after 10 yrs im stll loving it. collars are sweeeeeet. ... hehehe the never ending story

D_Randy_Cox

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Okay, so I have a question for you guys who are REALLY into stretching. I saw a guy at the gym the other day, obviously showing off in the sauna, but he was a horse! Damn thing was at least 6" long totally soft and probably same in circumfrence. What amazed me though is that his balls hung down so that the head was still nestled between and just above them. Okay, given that the penis starts maybe 2 inches higher than the balls we're still talking a ball sack that is 6 inches long. Is there any way that is natural? I have seen some horse dicks but they always arced out over the nuts.

D_LouisGussetJr

Account Disabled
Media
Okay, so I have a question for you guys who are REALLY into stretching. I saw a guy at the gym the other day, obviously showing off in the sauna, but he was a horse! Damn thing was at least 6" long totally soft and probably same in circumfrence. What amazed me though is that his balls hung down so that the head was still nestled between and just above them. Okay, given that the penis starts maybe 2 inches higher than the balls we're still talking a ball sack that is 6 inches long. Is there any way that is natural? I have seen some horse dicks but they always arced out over the nuts.

It's definitely possible that it's natural, but also very possible he stretches. Some guys are just lucky and have SUPER low nuts. I'm not one of those guys, so I stretch constantly.

hardnshavd

Expert Member
Media
I know its possible to stretch them quite a bit. A guy posted some pics on www.showyourcockring.com and his were hanging pretty low...LOL I like the feeling of that weight swinging on them. I don't go crazy, just 1/2 or 1 pound. I also saw some new ones made from billet that go all the way up to 3" and the place said they can do custom too.....hmmmm

cirus

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I can, they can be quite visible, I wear two weights all day making about 3 lb. and just over 4 lb. in the evenings. Like the man said its adictive so be warned. The weights do tend to squeeze your balls up a bit.
cirus.

Attachments

Reactions: bulgebigger

jccrockman45

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have used a parachute (just the leather part) and various wrist weights to get to the total that I want. It's much more flexible. The split ring weights a time consuming not as kind to your skin. Have been stretching for several years and find it a real turn on.