Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi all,
my ball sac is, most of the times pretty tight, I think that by hang lower my small friend will hang little better and look slightly bigger, can you tell me if you have experience on balls stretchers if they work and where did you get yours?

thanks

DG

scorpiokc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have a ballstretcher, don't remember where I got it, it was yrs ago. It works as long as you wear it regularly. I have the kind that is a leather strap, probably about 3 or 4 inches in width, filled with weights, that you snap around your ballsac. I like the way it feels, but like I said, for it to make a difference, you have to wear it often. I did at first, but have gotten away from doing so and whatever difference it did make doesn't seem to have been permanent. But that could just be me.

darkone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I use a strap from time to time. I have noticed a small increase but I know I don't wear it nearly as much as I should. You can order these things from almost any sex novelty store.

ftlnudist

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi all,
my ball sac is, most of the times pretty tight, I think that by hang lower my small friend will hang little better and look slightly bigger, can you tell me if you have experience on balls stretchers if they work and where did you get yours?

thanks

DG

dg,i have had GREAT success with ball stretching.i purchased a split collar weight from a gay sex shop about 5 months ago and have been wearing it daily since then.after about only a week my scrotum was hanging lower permenantly.what a great feeling having your boys slap against your legs as you walk.each testicle looks bigger and shows a great bulge down your leg.remember you must go commando or wear loose boxers only.also you will need an adjustable leather strap/cock ring around your scrotum placed just above your balls.place the collar above it,between the base of your dick and the leather.this strap will prevent the collar to slip off.let me know how you are doing.results are fast

cirus

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I started by pumping to stretch the skin of my ball sack then went on to split collars to pull my balls down. made quick progress with the collars at first but it has slowed down now. Have been stretching for about 7 years so it takes time. Now I usualy alternate between a 12"x2.75" cylinder and split collars on a monthly rota. Warming the balls and weights first in warm water helps with getting the collars on, the split collars will hold the heat for some time. ocasional dunking in a jug of warm water of the balls with the split collars on can help things along. Only advice, take it easy. Incidentaly, I use cocoa butter for lube and to aid stretching.

cirus.

ps. Have posted photos on other threads on this site, dont want to bore anybody but if you cant find them I will post them again.

pps. Got my split collars from secretleather.com in UK.