Balloon Boobies

Hot_Anne84

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hello,

I just wanted to ask the rest of you girls if you have ever stuffed balloons, etc to make you look bigger

I know its stupid and childish, but when i was back in junior high and high school, i would love to stick some big balloons in my shirt, go find some guy, flirt with him, hug him, pop a balloon, and fake tears and run off crying

Stupid, but fun

LuckyClover

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No I was one of those girls who's breasts grew in at a very early age. By the third grade I was wearing a bra and the summer before the sixth grade I was already in a D cup. But I used to wear two sports bra's and wrap an ace bandage around me so my breasts would be flatter....then I got to high school and suddenly I didn't mind my breasts as much.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
I'm thinking the OP is actually a man lol.. look at the pic quality and stuff... anyhow.. no sorry I never stuffed... especially not with balloons.. maybe he has a latex/rubber fetish.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I put pillows in my top and walked around (in private!) when I was 10 and 11 years old.

I never did really develop though - I'm still waiting on it at age 44!

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Only once when in my twenties. My sister has cancer and was recovering from one of her surgeries. I took a couple of the balloons sent to her, shoved in my shirt, then ran up and down the hospital hall and into rooms to make her laugh. :)

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No, never had to...have my own natural big "balloons". What did the guys do when you did that? I would've liked to have seen their faces!

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yep TK, I agree, also when the op was in the chat room last night someone said to her 'those pics look a bit too professional, are you a guy,' (and no it wasn't me who asked :) ) and 'she' was off like a shot.

What woman has ever stuck balloons up her top, this is another male idea like us all practising kissing and naked pillow fighting.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Yep TK, I agree, also when the op was in the chat room last night someone said to her 'those pics look a bit too professional, are you a guy,' (and no it wasn't me who asked :) ) and 'she' was off like a shot.

What woman has ever stuck balloons up her top, this is another male idea like us all practising kissing and naked pillow fighting.
I knew it hahahahaaa...

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yeah TK and SP, I thought the same. there sure seem to be more and more of them turning up lately, along with some odd trolls.

anyway! One halloween we had a daytime party for some disabled children- I dressed up like a bag lady and put these big water filled balloons in my dress- they jiggled and bounced and looked totally real- so this guy follows me around most of the day trying to hit on me, we went for a walk and you should have seen his face when I said "damn these are uncomfortable" and pulled my 'tits' out! OMG I laughed so hard- and I still do- gosh he sure wanted some of those jugs, so I gave them to him!!
:lmao:

curious n str8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Only once when in my twenties. My sister has cancer and was recovering from one of her surgeries. I took a couple of the balloons sent to her, shoved in my shirt, then ran up and down the hospital hall and into rooms to make her laugh. :)
:bigeyes: Damn!!! That was you? :151:

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Umm, NO

Lack of cleavage has never been a problem of mine

But, it has always been a problem of mine. I had to become overweight to even have a little bit with a push-up bra. I don't want to lose what little I have! But I'd like to lose weight everywhere else if I could keep what little I have on top and not lose any of that. (I'd prefer to gain there, actually...)