balloon boy......dad mr. heene shows a big bulge on live tv.....

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Even the Balloon Boy himself knew it's time to puke over this one. For all you gay guys who find anything remotely "cute" about Richard Heene, take a look at this Advocate link describing the homophobic lyrics of the Heene children's "rap video." This guy is just f*cked on so many levels and yet the media continue to devour his every word and image. Disgusting. The only media attention this man deserves is as the "poster child" for Planned Parenthood.

Balloon Boy, Brothers Rap Antigay Slurs | News | Advocate.com

Last edited:

musclebare9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
For those who haven't noticed, it is all about getting attention for this guy. There might be a bulge but it isn't real just like the rest of his story. You can bet he is stuffing a roll of socks in his shorts. He is a faker through and through.

sam1956

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Even the Balloon Boy himself knew it's time to puke over this one. For all you gay guys who find anything remotely "cute" about Richard Heene, take a look at this Advocate link describing the homophobic lyrics of the Heene children's "rap video." This guy is just f*cked on so many levels and yet the media continue to devour his every word and image. Disgusting. The only media attention this man deserves is as the "poster child" for Planned Parenthood.

that is the sickest shit I've seen in awhile

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
take a look at this Advocate link describing the homophobic lyrics of the Heene children's "rap video." This guy is just f*cked on so many levels

well they do live in James Dobson's neighborhood, I haven't heard about any link between them and "focus on the family" style hater doctrine, but it wouldn't suprise me if on top of everything else , they're also religious nutballs.

colorado is a fukd up mix of slacker/stoner/euro loser/hippie wannabees in urban denver & boulder, to hyper right wing conservative 2nd amendment wackos in the springs, and rural areas.

in short, a mecca for all the disenfranchised, incompatible as they may be.

think alaska with more paved roads.

TurkeyWithaSunburn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
well they do live in James Dobson's neighborhood, I haven't heard about any link between them and "focus on the family" style hater doctrine, but it wouldn't suprise me if on top of everything else , they're also religious nutballs.

colorado is a fukd up mix of slacker/stoner/euro loser/hippie wannabees in urban denver & boulder, to hyper right wing conservative 2nd amendment wackos in the springs, and rural areas.

HEY! I take offense to that! :redface: The slacker/stoners are usually the ski bums and college kids. I've always found it interesting that number of native-born Coloradans who have never been skiing. Focus On the Family is down south of Denver in the Springs. Fart Collins is north of Denver.

And there are a fair number of Alaskans I know that have made Colorado their home in the lower 48.

Anyway if Heene every shows bulge should be in a prison suit :biggrin1:

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media

Love ya man but those are some pretty strong words coming from someone who lives in LA. I would take Denver over LA anyday! Lived in Denver while getting my grad degree and I still think it is one of the best places around for people who love the outdoors. Fort Collins is a typical metro college town (CSU) north of Denver. The tourists go to Loveland, the gateway to Estes Park in the Rocky Mtn. Forest where there is some great mountain climbing and hiking. CO Springs south of Denver, is where the ignorant religious hang out but there are good folk who have "infiltrated" that area as well.

I have relatives who use to live in LA and other than orange groves, Disneyland and LAX, all that comes to mind is insane freeways, the madness of West Hollywood, high crime and stench.

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Love ya man but those are some pretty strong words coming from someone who lives in LA. I would take Denver over LA anyday!
I have relatives who use to live in LA and other than orange groves, Disneyland and LAX, all that comes to mind is insane freeways, the madness of West Hollywood, high crime and stench.

well first off i wasn't trying to start some kind of LA vs CO bashing thread,
I've spent alot of time in CO and love it there, and that's why i felt comfortable making those observations.

second by "james dobson's neighborhood" i meant CO. not literally the neighborhood where Jimbo lives. remember CO was red b4 it went blue for obama.

and third, I know TONS of people who have moved from LA to colorado, so you're being infiltrated by us west coasters at this very moment, watchout, cuz i'm sure they're bringing their LA stench, crime, and gay madness with them!

lakecreeker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Who cares if he has a bulge. Have to admit I didn't know anything about this event until just a few days ago. But what do you expect from Colorado, must of the people out there are wacked, Guess it must have something to do with that Rocky Mountain "Highs"! I know I have relatives that moved from CA to there and work with Focus on the Family, just a quick visit there and I thought it was a cult. I am a conservative, but man this state makes me a liberal.

If he is a male there is a good chance he might be showing a bulge at times. If he knows he does, show it off. If in the old days he was fairly decent he could have offers to show it in Playgirl, now it might be only thier online version. Any money he claims from book deals is reportable to the IRS and the state I am sure. The also puts food on the table, and keeps them off the welfare system.

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
California has taken the most hated title away from Texans in Colorado.

well i think the percentage of the colorado population that is native is about 5% at this point. its alot like LA, everybody is from somewhere else originally.

but there's a faux snobbery, if you've been there 4 yrs longer than someone who just arrived, you bitch about all the new transplants.

bouzib

Expert Member
Media
The parents confessed that they had invented the whole story as they knew that their child was at home and not on the balloon.Therefore, the bulge is fake.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

They actually make Vanilla Ice look like KRS-One... if that's even remotely possible.

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
well first off i wasn't trying to start some kind of LA vs CO bashing thread,
I've spent alot of time in CO and love it there, and that's why i felt comfortable making those observations.

second by "james dobson's neighborhood" i meant CO. not literally the neighborhood where Jimbo lives. remember CO was red b4 it went blue for obama.

and third, I know TONS of people who have moved from LA to colorado, so you're being infiltrated by us west coasters at this very moment, watchout, cuz i'm sure they're bringing their LA stench, crime, and gay madness with them!

I know, I know, you were originally talking about the people and not the place and I should have been much more direct to the point in saying that I attributed almost all the traits you mention (i.e., "fukd up mix of slacker/stoner/euro loser/hippie wannabees" and "a mecca for all the disenfranchised, incompatible as they may be") to people (not you, of course!) in Los Angeles and I am certainly not alone with that opinion.

I did not use the term "gay madness" but "the madness of West Hollywood." WH is not all about gays, despite what most gays there would have you believe. :rolleyes:

Oh, I almost forgot, everybody knows that Phoenix is East LA! :biggrin1: In more ways than 1!