Ballooning foreskins

Ionto

Sexy Member
Media
There has been a series of postings about how much cum can be kept in by pinching the end of the foreskin. Two men gave very different ideas of liquid foreskin holding capacity.

This reminds me of one particular initiation rite from when I was a teenager. The idea was to make the ‘victim’ tie the end of his foreskin (string and elastic were used) and then piss a bladder-full, making the foreskin swell up like a balloon. Not everyone was able to do it. You need quite a long foreskin to tie a knot that holds. Only one really managed to balloon out completely.

It was claimed that this was an army initiation rite (in French they call it bizutage), but I never heard of it when I actually came to do my military service.

Has anyone else experienced this ballooning foreskin dare anywhere else ? if ((parent != null) && (parent.ProcessCommand != null)) parent.ProcessCommand('bodyLoaded', true);

nifty96098

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
As a teenager I had a friend who did not pull back his foreskin before pissing. His foreskin would swell up before enough pressure would build up and the piss would come out. He got called 'balloon dick'.
I have also seen a guy pinch the end of his long foreskin and contain all his cum. No mess! (Well, not then). Being cut, I was surprised the first time I saw that.

Christiaan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When I was in school during teen years and younger, sometimes in the loo we boys would fool around and pinch the end of our foreskin shut as long as we could stand. It was a contest to see how big the foreskin would get. I don't remember any boy having trouble doing it. The Turk boys did it as well until they had been forced to be circumcised and then they were very embarrased to be seen with their dick changed.

When I wank off, I always pinch the end of my foreskin shut so that I don't make a mess when I spunk up. That's what most all my mates did too.

Reactions: poibear

CardiffDillon

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When I was younger I discovered that if I took the shower head off and pointed the hose at my dick the water would go under my foreskin and inflate it. I thought that was pretty cool at the time.

cheers

Dillon

Dekkar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Me and a buddy would have a contest while pissing when we were a bit younger (not much though). And it still comes up occassionally with some of my friends. It's pretty funny. I think mine can hold the most of all of them.

chico8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
cadetmatt said:
Why the hell would you do this?

If you don't have a foreskin, you probably wouldn't understand. It's fun to watch it balloon out as it makes it look like you have a massie knob end! I think one of the funnest experiences was a party where everyone tried to see how many cherries they could stuff inside their foreskins. It got a little messy towards the end, but the cleanup was really fun!

Mumzi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
cadetmatt said:

Because you guys are little boys at heart. First time my husband made his 'talk' I couldn't believe how much it could stretch.
It was funny tho.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Un cut farm boys did this a lot way back then.

Just because we could do it.

I have a fair amount of foreskine and can usually do a quite a bit of urine.

Have not done it in recent years, but what sweet memories. Maybe will just have to try it soon when I am outside gardening. I have been told that human urine will keep the deer away from some of my plants in the garden which they usually eat down this time of year. It just may be time for a science experiment. Ballooning the foreskin may just allow me to put a concentration of urine near my favorite plants.

Thanks for the opportunity to recall a fun adventure from my youth.

D_Dong_Ho

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I sometimes like to do this particualr fetish! Just on occasion you understand ;).

It is also perhaps a way of stretching the skin?

Attachments

Dekkar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
cadetmatt said:
Because it's funny! It's NOT a fetish for me. I've just done it a few times for fun with my friends.

Will9

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
hey, great thread guys...

Yep, i've done and do all these things.

When I wank I always shoot my load into my foreskin by pinching the end. My skin can hold quite a bit and i can cum fully into it. It feels great and clean up is easy! Not only does foreskin make it easy to wank, you can even collect the goods at the end ;)

when pissing i never pull the skin back and of course, i have pissed into the skin while holding the end. like chico said it looks like you have an enormous knob end! never tied it though. As a kid i used to stuff bread into my skin though for a similar effect. after my dick went limp i'd walk around naked or in pants enjoying the look of my massive cock head. hehe. from what i can remember it was odd to wank. guess you could put a condom over this and have some fun too!!! Try it, it is fun an perfectly safe i imagine so long as you don't stuff anything down your urethra and take it out before long.

Oh yeah dillon, done the shower thing many times too!

If i remember i could take and post a pic of the 'massive piss head' lol.

would love to hear others stories about this kind of thing.

Will ;)

uncut1982

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dredging up old threads here - man some good ones back in there.

I used to do this but hadn't tried in years until finding this thread today. It's alot of fun also to pinch it off right before you come - the feeling of hot semen filling up your foreskin is awesome!

ETown7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Haha, I found a little tiny balloon pump and filled it up with air and water (different times), and the noises it made with the air was hilarious!

I actually use the shower head to fill it up, rinse and spit. Since I can't pull my FS back, it allows me to clean it nice and healthy like.

very tight butt

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
ok. I will say this.I'm lonely and I have no friend to fuck me because I'm shy. I put my finger in my ass and I use soft things to snake it in my ass. ( I fuck myself ok).please help me guys. You can send a message and talk by messanger.

very tight butt

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
ok. I will say this.I'm lonely and I have no friend to fuck me because I'm shy. I put my finger in my ass and I use soft things to snake it in my ass. ( I fuck myself ok).please help me guys. You can send a message and talk by messanger.

dude77007

Legendary Member
Media
Why the hell would you do this?[/quote]

Why?
1. Because cumming inside your foreskin feels fantastic! I pinch my foreskin and give my frenlum an good rub and BANG! What a feeling with the warm cum around the head and the pressure of the load waiting in the shaft to get out.

2. And yes, there is no mess. Just get up and let it out in the toilet. OR release it and let it shoot a big glob on your chest.

Don't Knock it it's a nice change of pace and another reason I am glad I still have my skin.