Ballooning foreskins

blackbottom2

Expert Member
Media
ive seen it done with piss and find it an incredibly sexy erotic thing, would love to try it by holding the foreskin clamped shut just with the strength of my arse ring

it would become a very tense sensitive moment but only to be shared with someone very special and monogamous

D_Melvern Nutter

Sexy Member
Media
I've ballooned my foreskin with piss also.. But i like to inflate my foreskin.. Weird//funny feeling!!! When the skin is loose from the head..

@ Mark7; i recently tried also to put as much marbles as i can into my foreskin.. Looks funny and the feeling of those marbles rubbing against the dickhead (i even made some pics of it,,foreskin+marbles).. When i rub it long enough i can even cum!! Haha..

Yeah,,foreskin is FUN!:biggrin1:

karldergrosse

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Why the hell would you do this?
[i.e., pinch the foreskin tip together and pee or cum in it to balloon it]

Because (1) it's there :tongue:, (2) you can :tongue::tongue:, (3) it's fun :tongue::tongue::tongue:, and (4) it really feels good

:tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue:...!!! Must be other reasons...:tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue:...?

Last edited:

karldergrosse

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

missphatbooty

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Because you guys are little boys at heart. First time my husband made his 'talk' I couldn't believe how much it could stretch.
It was funny tho.

exactly, all my uncirmcumcized boyfriends did tricks with their dicks, i would just stare in awe...i mean honestly

Picman94

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey is that thread closed? I love inflating my foreskin too, I'm training to get it wider at the moment.