Ballroom Jeans from Duluth Trading

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I recently saw an ad on TV - On The Military Channel - for Duluth Jeans. The ad focused on T-Shirts that eliminated Plumber's Butt. There was also a portion about Jeans with "Ball Room."

I checked out their website and ordered a pair of jeans to try out. They arrived the other day and I have enjoyed them very much. You can actually sit down like their ads show without any distress to the balls.

I also acquired a Polo Shirt to check out. They do have long tails and are also very comfortable.

I suspect I will be ordering more from this company in the future.

GTOK

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Very clever marketing - those are all excellent commercials. I plan to get a couple pair of jeans and see just how much "ball room" they have. If they are the genuine article, these may just become the "official jeans of the ball pumper!"

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Those look interesting, I wish the site showed them on a model so you could see what they actually look like on.

Neither of those two SWRVE links is working, but they have a few pics of the jeans being modeled at

swrve cycling jean

B_CandiLuvsHuge

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Sorry but both jeans aren't very attractive. My husband wears Levi 501's with the button fly. They seem to have some give as they are cotton? Plus the buttons give more room and more flexibility. But he still wears them out in the crotch and down his leg at the tip, from when he lets it hang.

DFW_Lurker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
After the holidays I think I'm going to order a pair to try. They definitely are not fashion jeans but they look comfy for general wear.

D_drt05ncv

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Along these same lines, has anyone tried (or heard of) "long crotch" jeans? While I love rocking a good pair of straight leg, slim straight (levi's 501, 514) I find in some cases the "innocent" bulge can be quite pronounced and I don't wanna put too much emphasis "down there" in more professional situations.