balls ache from lack of sex

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No, balls can ache when you get really aroused and then you don't have the opportunity to cum! If you're going around and getting very few erections and you're not really horny, then your balls are highly unlikely to ever ache, in my experience.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Does any one actually get an ache in their balls if they dont have sex or jack off often, if so how long does it take for the ache to appear?
Yes they can. If the body doesn't get rid of the semen over time it can cause the balls to ache. Of course sex and masturbation take care of the semen. Some guys don't masturbate or have sex, but have regular wet dreams and that takes care of it.

Another poster stated that the ball aching usually was from getting erections without ejaculating. That is usually true, but not always. But if your are young and viral still, you need to be ejaculating either through wet dreams, masturbation or sex at least once a week and better if more than that. You can also get the balls to ache by too much sex or masturbation as well.

We used to call this the "stone aches" If you want to Google it try testicle inflammation or testicle ache or something like that. Ball ache or stone aches probably won't get you to the right web pages.

You can also Google male sex organs to get web sites.

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, but I never kept track of how long it would take for a case of blue balls to develop. I do know that sometimes it takes several sex sessions to relieve blue ball congestion.

amhersthungboi

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Sorry boys, this is simply a well-circulated urban myth. Physiologically a lack of ejaculation or sex, or a "back up" of semen can't make the balls ache. Simple endochrinology.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sorry boys, this is simply a well-circulated urban myth. Physiologically a lack of ejaculation or sex, or a "back up" of semen can't make the balls ache. Simple endochrinology.
Well I know it has something to do with inflamation for some reason. Please fill us in on what you know. Give some sources or your education background to know this as in your education bqckground or web sites or something. I for one would like to know.

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
"Achiness" DOES happen, for many of us.

And, while certainly not dibilitating pain, I would describe it as a gnawing uneasiness and "tension" feeling sometimes which (for me) even radiates up into the groin area a bit. I'll seem to get this within 48 hours without ejaculating. The sensation may have diminished since my twenties and thirties, but it's still there.

"Blue balls" seems to be a recognized legitimate "term" too, as I've noticed it mentioned more than once in all of my reading on men's health-- both secular reading and even spirtual writings by some well-known Christian authors!

amhersthungboi

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Well I know it has something to do with inflamation for some reason. Please fill us in on what you know. Give some sources or your education background to know this as in your education bqckground or web sites or something. I for one would like to know.

It could be an inflamation, but it isn't related to backed up semen ... that is, as I said, an urban myth. In fact, I'd say anyone with persistant testicular pain, even if a dull pain, should see a doctor. Testicular pain due to lack of sex may be psychosomatic ("Ah dude I'm so fuckin horny ...") or indicative or something else. In either case, un-used sperm is dissolved by the testicles and therefore doesn't "back up" and certainly wouldn't cause "pressure".

My bachelor's was in physiological psychology with significant coursework taken in human endocrinology. I've since given up that "physiological" side of psych to do work on the social side of things ... but I'm assuming things haven't changed in the 3 years I've been away from the field.