balls ache when cummin after absention

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by D_Cleught Clitickler, Sep 2, 2005.

1. D_Cleught Clitickler

I've just returned from a trip with some friends where i didn't cum for 10 days....just wanked now and shot the biggest load of my life!!! i think i will abstain some more....it even made a 'ping' sound as it hit a glass 2 feet away! but now my balls ache badly....is this normal after abstention??

2. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Yes. Your sexual system has been engorged with its product, much like a garden hose which is turned off on the sprayer end for some time. After release is finally given, all those tubes, ducts and organs quickly shrink to normal size. Thus the pain.

You have to decide whether the temporary discomfort is worth the exceptional orgasm. You aren't doing yourself any harm, at any rate.

3. D_Cleught Clitickler

well I was getting the ache even before I came so maybe it was just preparing itself to shoot. It only ached for a while afterwards...........and the amount I shot was so well worth it! That ping of the glass as I hit it sticks in my mind..... i reckon if it wasn't there i could have shot further so I'm gonna abstain again for a couple of weeks then let rip :)

4. Dr Rock

Gold Member

who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
    ... which really begs the question, why the hell did you go?

5. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Just watch out for the ricochet.

6. D_Cleught Clitickler

it was actually a work trip - shared room and bathroom meant no provacy for wanking and late nights meant too tired anyway! ace feeling tho when i finally released ;-)

7. BlastOff123

BlastOff123 New Member

Pain after ejaculation can be a sign of a serious problem and you should make an appointment with a urologist soon. It could just be muscle spasms/pain, but could be very serious. Please see a doctor.

8. D_Cleught Clitickler

yeah like a dull ache llike someone had kicked me. it didn't last for a really long time...rubbing my balls actually relieved it!

9. D_Cleught Clitickler

and i think i'd been hard for about 30mins before cumming

10. Alley Blue

Gold Member

What color was the semen when you ejaculated? Yellowish or white?

11. iggy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    isn't this blueballs?

12. B_Hickboy

B_Hickboy New Member

God, how I love the internet.

Sounds like a case of blueballs to me. If it doesn't go away soon it might not be a bad idea to see a doc, though. Could be epidydimitis, which is more painful than dangerous. Could be a lot of things.

Good luck, and I hope eveything comes out OK.

13. Jason

Gold Member

There is a recommendation above that mwellhouse should see a doctor. It is indeed (just) possible that there is a serious problem. But mwellhouse lives in England, where it is all but impossible to get a private GP, and his state GP is funded by the NHS and can give him whole seconds of his mostly-undivided attention. Americans note you have doctors; your friends in the UK don't. My local area (an English county) has withdrawn all night-time medical cover except A&E at the hospitals (where waiting time to see a doctor Fri and Sat is all night). An appointment with a doctor takes 48hours to organise; if you can walk in they consider you fit; the whole system is creaking at the seams. Going in and saying "I didn't cum for 10 days then I had this wild wank-off session and it hurt a bit" is going to be as useful as asking your bank manager for a gift of £1,000,000. Probably blue balls - if you are really concerned consider a BUPA medical (where they can consider a specific problem within the context of a full medical). If it happens again maybe even consider braving your GP. Or just wank off a bit more often in future.

14. D_Cleught Clitickler

the cum was white as normal...what is blueballs?! never heard of it and now i'm worried...

15. jonb

Gold Member

Blueballs is what happens when you don't get off for a long time, or when you think you're going to get off but don't.

16. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

Dig it, there, mwellhouse, Pecker's got it right on the money. All it is simply your balls were backed up with an overproduction of sperm, and thus swelled until you released it. The pain'll subside shortly, but be thankful you expelled it out of your system.

Best thought if it didn't subside fast enough? Literally put your nuts in an icebag till the ice has melted. Anything after that is simply walk away from your PC, pick up the yellow pages, and call your urologist for an appointment.

Oh, and if I remember, blueballs is turgency of the testes due to lack of sexual inactivity, not during sex.

Draft saved Draft deleted