Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I love my big low-hangers.

But brief type undershorts never seem to hold them properly - they're big enough that they push the leg opening further open and then it makes my scrotum stick to my thigh. I hate that. I wish I could get custom tailored briefs that would avoid that problem.

Meanwhile, I'm a boxers guy.

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love my big low-hangers. But brief type undershorts never seem to hold them properly - they're big enough that they push the leg opening further open and then it makes my scrotum stick to my thigh. I hate that. I wish I could get custom tailored briefs that would avoid that problem. Meanwhile, I'm a boxers guy.

Why do you have to choose between briefs and boxers?

aninterestingguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My balls used to hang SO low that my boxers would normally only last a year before I wore holes through the bottoms of them. No joke, I asked God to shrink my balls, or at least my ball sack because they were constantly getting in the way. Eventually I decided to start wearing bikini briefs (and now thongs) that would keep my balls in check, and now, low and behold, my nuts don't hang nearly as low as they used to. My balls are still pretty big, but at least they stay close to my body now.

Trouty

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Definitely got an above average-sized pair of 'pods'. Because of theat I can't wear boxer shorts as I need the support and in hot weather they stick to the insides of my thighs!

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Why do you have to choose between briefs and boxers?
Like he said swede, if your balls are biggish, they don't stay inside some briefs very well, especially tightey whitey type briefs. They push the leg holes open. Boxer briefs work best for me. They usually have a better pouch and it is harder for your balls to fall out the leg holes.

7penis

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
When my balls are hanging really low, they can be kind of annoying. But most of the time my balls aren't hanging low enough. I wouldn't mind having bigger, lower hanging balls.

aninterestingguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i seriously LOL'd pretty hard at this. maybe you should buy more than one pair and they wont wear out :wink:

Ha - well, I did have quite a few pair that i wore...i usually had to buy them in waves because they'd all run out around the same time. I remember once asking my friends about this and was like "yeah, i love how comfortable boxers are, but my nuts always wear a hole in the bottom of them after a while" expecting a "yeah, me too, i hate that" in return, but only ever got a "you hung little fothermucker - i can't say i've ever had that problem - what are you packing down there?" HA

northernlights

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I have quite big balls, and I like them! They are not low hanging but rather quite tight, so they don't bother me so much.
And I always wear thongs or g-string underwear. I have to find underwear with bigger than normal pouches.

SpeedoMike

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
another downside of bigballs:

THEY DONT FIT
oh yes they do!!!

This chick I used to work with wanted to have some kind of bowel surgery because she had to pee so much she thought her uterus was pressing on her bladder or some shit. I pointed out that she drinks about three or four Diet Pepsi Big Gulps...
I think she was trolling, or at least advertising. :haha:

Last edited:

Niss87Maxx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Love my sac. I want mine to hang very low by the time I am sixty. My sac gets more attention than my dick. Love the sight of big low hanging balls on a man.

chrisj428

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Love my sac. I want mine to hang very low by the time I am sixty. My sac gets more attention than my dick. Love the sight of big low hanging balls on a man.

And I love the sight of big low hanging balls on you!!!

F_Man

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Large low-hangers here, and love it. And I enjoy guys who enjoy them :smile:
The weight of them feels just great. I wouldn't want there to be less of them to be licked :smile::smile: