• ...i have no balls.

Votes: 12 2.0%

• Total voters

aiden_storm

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
they get a little annoying sometimes. but i have a huge hanging sack that hits my sides when i walk if theyre loose

Yono

Expert Member
Media
Mine are not very big but they do have some hang (hang 6" from my crotch) which can be annoying at times. I wear briefs all the time, jockey is a good brand with a decent pouch. Their hang though is veeeeerrry variable, lately it hasn't been so bad :)

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
mine are big and they hang big too a lot of the time. I wouldn't trade them for anything. sure they can be inconvient at times but they add so much to the total package I think.

cgttown

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I like it when the weather is warm enough that my balls hang more. I think that gives a better overall look to the package. In colder weather, though, my scrotum is very sensitive to the temp and it tightens up big time. All said, though, I like my balls and am glad I have them. Fun!

Hanger2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My balls are big, heavy and hang low. Inconvenient at times but never annoying. Always freeball, I love the swing and occasional popouts too much to ever find them to be annoying. I would not swap them for smaller or tighter. The original installation of my equipment was top quality and much appreciated. Thanks Dad.

colday

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have low hangers but they ain't that large but I wish they were both the size of Jumbo eggs. One is on the really small size due to I think getting hit in the nuts when I was a kid from a teeter totter by my older brother. I remember eveything being black and blue. Love looking at large low hangers too.

ThickPup

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love a hanging set of balls. Mine hang as well, but nothing crazy. They don't fit in regular briefs. I have to get ones with a nice size pouch to accommodate everything.

I think Barrett Long has a GREAT set of hangers. I would love to have at them.

Reactions: SouthHarrow

jpk338

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
just wondering if any other dudes with (largish) balls out there. easy way to tell is hold a large egg up to one lol..
does anyone else think it would be grand if they shrunk down when u didnt have a hard on? i mean you an feel them when ur trying to ride a bike, run, sit down a certain way, go down a waterslide. i got sacked on each section of this horrible waterslide once... i wonder if anyone has every counted how many times a day u have to adjust/shift.
anyway anyone who likes big balls doesnt have to walk around with them obviously. thoughts?

another downside of bigballs:
http://www.meatandthreeveg.com/IMG_0527.jpg
THEY DONT FIT
i have a problem with ungrateful complainers. be glad you have big nuts and use your head and by a jock or tighty whities so your nuts won't be flying all over the place.