Balls bouncing together

D_Polly_Femus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey guys, I am curious if any other straight guys out there are turned on by their balls rubbing with another guys. I really get off to the thought of doing a DP or VDP and as the other guy and I are fucking her, our balls bounce together. The thought of the soft skin of my balls bouncing into another man's soft balls always pushes me over the edge. I'm not as much into the penis rubbing together as I am the balls smacking together.

Any other straight guys like this? Anyone have any stories of their ball bouncing experiences? Anyone have any videos or pictures of this?

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Wow, coupla good debut posts. Welcome to LPSG men!

Yeah, balls bouncing together are cool. I'm pretty turned on by balls too. Especially if they are big and slack enough to bounce around. Nothing like a nice ball massage however you do it.

D_Polly_Femus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I guess I am a little more gay then I thought but it's not that I want to suck on his dick. I just think the feeling of two men's balls slapping together is hot.

What do other guys think?

curiouscam

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well you didn't say you like the feeling of a guys balls slapping your ass as he was demolishing your ass hole so I am thinking this is only gay-adjacent :wink: There is something hot about a DP so I can see the attraction to it. I say if the opportunity presents it self rub away. A nice pair of low hangers IS hot.

D_Edwin Eatser

Sexy Member
Media
Funny how many of our male swinging friends say they're totally straight, yet are happy to have ball-to-ball and cock-to-cock contact when DP- or DV-ing. Maybe the fact that at least one, if not both of us has a condom on makes it different for them? I love it, anyway. i don't think women or men pay enough attention to balls during sex, I always try to.

blackbottom2

Expert Member
Media
Hey guys, I am curious if any other straight guys out there are turned on by their balls rubbing with another guys. I really get off to the thought of doing a DP or VDP and as the other guy and I are fucking her, our balls bounce together. The thought of the soft skin of my balls bouncing into another man's soft balls always pushes me over the edge. I'm not as much into the penis rubbing together as I am the balls smacking together.

Any other straight guys like this? Anyone have any stories of their ball bouncing experiences? Anyone have any videos or pictures of this?
get em out then

lets have a look

driftingvoid

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Another one of these posts? Can't we get a "Um, I'm completely straight... but does anyone else share my homoerotic tendencies/fantasies?" forum already?

Sure, I think it's a bit homoerotic, but I don't think it's a bad thing. If it turns you on, then it turns you on and you should enjoy it. It's not like it's some kind've taboo/illegal thing, so nuts (pun intended)! That said, balls are a turnon for me as long as they're shaved. I also prefer smooth, low-hanging balls, versus balls that look like they just got out of a freezer. I haven't had the opportunity to experience what you describe, but I assume it would feel pretty good. That said, it probably wouldn't turn me on anymore than any other warm sensation to my balls, such as a tongue, hand, or the skin surrounding whatever I've got my cock into at the moment.

blacklegend

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've done that! I was in a swingers club and met a bi-couple and we did that exact position and both fucked her pussy at the same time...that was a great night!

Smaccoms

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
yea, people are so obsessed with labels (and perentages) these days they allow them to dictate what they can and can not like. By the time they turn 50, they regret everything because they never tried anything they wante to and it sucks to be them...then they die...uh oh...

I always found the sound of the balls slapping a guy as hes fucking them pretty seducing, not sure why. I try to give them there due attention. I mean start sucking on mine, within seconds I'm trying to push you off because I can't take, the feeling just pushes me over the edge without actually pushing me over--I can't take. You'd probably want to restrain me while doing it lol This is partly why I want to gang bang and be the only bottom...hehehe

D_Polly_Femus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've done that! I was in a swingers club and met a bi-couple and we did that exact position and both fucked her pussy at the same time...that was a great night!
Blacklegend, did your balls slap around in that position a lot? Any other positions you would recommend to really feel each others balls grinding?

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Another one of these posts? Can't we get a "Um, I'm completely straight... but does anyone else share my homoerotic tendencies/fantasies?" forum already?
bbbut . . . the OP doesn't claim to be "100%" straight, he lists himself as 70%.

Why is anyone giving him grief over this? :confused: