Balls bouncing together

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by D_Polly_Femus, Aug 22, 2010.

1. D_Polly_Femus

D_Polly_Femus New Member

Hey guys, I am curious if any other straight guys out there are turned on by their balls rubbing with another guys. I really get off to the thought of doing a DP or VDP and as the other guy and I are fucking her, our balls bounce together. The thought of the soft skin of my balls bouncing into another man's soft balls always pushes me over the edge. I'm not as much into the penis rubbing together as I am the balls smacking together.

Any other straight guys like this? Anyone have any stories of their ball bouncing experiences? Anyone have any videos or pictures of this?

2. Wanksta

Wanksta New Member

fairly sure you need to change your "gay" to 90% and "straight" to 10%

3. Pendlum

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    If the balls do not touch, it's not gay. Which means...

4. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

Wow, coupla good debut posts. Welcome to LPSG men!

Yeah, balls bouncing together are cool. I'm pretty turned on by balls too. Especially if they are big and slack enough to bounce around. Nothing like a nice ball massage however you do it.

5. D_Polly_Femus

D_Polly_Femus New Member

I guess I am a little more gay then I thought but it's not that I want to suck on his dick. I just think the feeling of two men's balls slapping together is hot.

What do other guys think?

6. MrHangman

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Not interested. But, don't let that deter you. Like what you like and don't worry about these guys obsessing over your percentages.

7. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

I thought everyone would love getting their balls played with. Am I the only one? Is it just me? I feel so irregular.

8. curiouscam

curiouscam New Member

Albums:
    Well you didn't say you like the feeling of a guys balls slapping your ass as he was demolishing your ass hole so I am thinking this is only gay-adjacent :wink: There is something hot about a DP so I can see the attraction to it. I say if the opportunity presents it self rub away. A nice pair of low hangers IS hot.

9. D_Edwin Eatser

D_Edwin Eatser New Member

Funny how many of our male swinging friends say they're totally straight, yet are happy to have ball-to-ball and cock-to-cock contact when DP- or DV-ing. Maybe the fact that at least one, if not both of us has a condom on makes it different for them? I love it, anyway. i don't think women or men pay enough attention to balls during sex, I always try to.

10. maxcok

Gold Member

Fairly sure you need to open up your mind. The OP hasn't said anything that would cause me to question his 70/30 straight/gay quotient. Kinda think you might be projecting.

11. B_Nick8

B_Nick8 New Member

New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge

Wow. Judgmental much?

12. blackbottom2

Gold Member

Albums:
    get em out then

lets have a look

13. D_Polly_Femus

D_Polly_Femus New Member

14. london_bi

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    It's a great feeling!

15. driftingvoid

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Another one of these posts? Can't we get a "Um, I'm completely straight... but does anyone else share my homoerotic tendencies/fantasies?" forum already?

Sure, I think it's a bit homoerotic, but I don't think it's a bad thing. If it turns you on, then it turns you on and you should enjoy it. It's not like it's some kind've taboo/illegal thing, so nuts (pun intended)! That said, balls are a turnon for me as long as they're shaved. I also prefer smooth, low-hanging balls, versus balls that look like they just got out of a freezer. I haven't had the opportunity to experience what you describe, but I assume it would feel pretty good. That said, it probably wouldn't turn me on anymore than any other warm sensation to my balls, such as a tongue, hand, or the skin surrounding whatever I've got my cock into at the moment.

16. D_Polly_Femus

D_Polly_Femus New Member

17. blacklegend

blacklegend New Member

Albums:
    I've done that! I was in a swingers club and met a bi-couple and we did that exact position and both fucked her pussy at the same time...that was a great night!

18. Smaccoms

Gold Member

Albums:
    yea, people are so obsessed with labels (and perentages) these days they allow them to dictate what they can and can not like. By the time they turn 50, they regret everything because they never tried anything they wante to and it sucks to be them...then they die...uh oh...

I always found the sound of the balls slapping a guy as hes fucking them pretty seducing, not sure why. I try to give them there due attention. I mean start sucking on mine, within seconds I'm trying to push you off because I can't take, the feeling just pushes me over the edge without actually pushing me over--I can't take. You'd probably want to restrain me while doing it lol This is partly why I want to gang bang and be the only bottom...hehehe

19. D_Polly_Femus

D_Polly_Femus New Member

Blacklegend, did your balls slap around in that position a lot? Any other positions you would recommend to really feel each others balls grinding?

20. maxcok

Gold Member

bbbut . . . the OP doesn't claim to be "100%" straight, he lists himself as 70%.

Why is anyone giving him grief over this? :confused:

Draft saved Draft deleted