Balls climbing

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by Kauri Tree, Jul 26, 2007.

1. Kauri Tree

Kauri Tree Active Member

I have recently been experiencing an uncomfortable situation during sex or masturbation. When I'm very hard my testicles climb all the way up, almost out of the scrotum and toward the base of my penis. I know it's common for the nuts to climb and for the sac to shrink during sex but in my case it is now extreme. It even hurts me quite a bit to the point that I have to stop and kind of push my balls back down. Could this be an incipient hernia? Any comments or advice?

2. D_smack ash

D_smack ash Account Disabled

My right one up really high a few months ago.It kinda of hurt and when walking i knew it was there.My doc told me i had a testicular strain.I just know any problems with balls i would have it checked by a doc

3. Oncamale28

Oncamale28 New Member

Albums:
    this used to happen 2 me every once in awhile, i too pushed them down, they still pull up tite especially just before cumming but not so tite they hurt...

4. hung

Gold Member

Albums:
    The excitment of your body getting ready for ejaculation can cause this and it is considered normal. That stated, if this is a pain as you state, which I believe, you should take the advice of a previous poster to this topic. Be ready to visit a Doctor and if required a follow-up with a urologist. Anything that causes pain should be investigated by a professional.

As a point, once you resolve this problem, post a follow up. That way, we all learn from each other, which is but one of the wonderful benefits of this site.

Wish You well.

5. basque9

Gold Member

Albums:
    Damn Kauri, that's a real bitch! Only time mine climb up is when my cock and balls are very hot...as on edge of ejaculation...they rarely hurt , although there is a tightness about them when this occurs! My nuts do ache sometimes, but it can be traced to strain when that happens for a day or two. Run that problem by your doctor just to be safe. donkey

Allan S. likes this.
  6. Kauri Tree

Kauri Tree Active Member

Mine is more pronounced on the left nut and, yeah, I also have the vague feeling that it still hangs way up while I'm walking, although it is properly in its place

How did you get over the strain? Did your doc give you meds or it was just a matter of time?

Thanks.

7. D_smack ash

D_smack ash Account Disabled

just a matter of time and no jacking off for a while and no heavy lifting.now all is fine

8. TheYoungBoi

TheYoungBoi New Member

Albums:
    Wow...

Perhaps its just oddness, but I've never head of such odd things happening.

Perhaps I'm just a lucky one or something. In fact, my balls don't raise during sex either. Usually I'm so overheated (and yes, I actually have rather agressive animalistic sex) that they are about as loose as they get...

Hmm... Odd.

9. Principessa

Gold Member

:tongue: Does that mean you couldn't lift your dick? :biggrin1:

10. Danoli_aol_com

Danoli_aol_com New Member

happens to me frequently. my balls usually just one or the other will actually be squeezed out of the sack and into the abdomen (next to my erect dick under the pubic hair but infront of my pubic bone). It is quite uncomfortable. Its hard to describe exactly whats happening I'll have to grab a camera the next time it happens. But I do feel you pain. I know of other large guys who've had the same problem so your not alone.

I think my balls are very large more of the average side which makes them small compared to my cock. much of the skin on my sack gets pulled onto my cock when I get hard so they are pulled tight against me body when I get really excited. I think that combined with the natrual contractions when your close to cumming casuse the to pop out of place and be squeezed painfully between the pubic bone and my tightly pulled flesh.

What do you think? Is there a cure for this? I heard theres a surgery to remove the scrotal web (so your balls have more skin and dont run so far down your shaft.) I wonder if that would alleviate the issue.

let me know what you find out.

11. arliss

Gold Member

Albums:
    they want to go up in da pussy not just bang against it

12. basque9

Gold Member

Albums:

Allan S. likes this.
  13. Kauri Tree

Kauri Tree Active Member

Thank you donkeyboy! Yeah, some informal medical advice from some LPSG member surely would help. My case is not as extreme as Danoli's; my nuts don't quite go into my abdomen cavity. But I'll keep them on watch, give them a week or so and if they keep misbehaving I guess I'll have to visit a doctor. I'm putting this off as I hate being manhandled by doctors, who don't precisely have a tender approach to your body parts: they pull and jerk and twist them while making you cough and make you hurt like hell...auuuch!!

Draft saved Draft deleted