Balls deep cock sucking

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
How long of a drive is it between Knoxville and Chicago? Eh, 8 plus hours. Oh well.

Going down on a hot stud, such as yourself, makes sucking cock that much hotter. Chances are you’d cause me to have a handsfree nut.

It works the same both ways; a dude who’s passionate about getting head, ramps up the experience, just the same as it does, when a guy’s passionate about giving head. I think you’d be great fun.
so very true......

I think we would mesh nicely. You enjoy providing exactly what I enjoy receiving.
If by some chance I didn’t please you, Sir, I’m all for being trained and disciplined in the ways and methods you prefer to be pleased, too.

So either way I’m sure we’d mesh nicely, Sir, and preferably with my hungry face meshed up tightly against your steamy crotch. *clear throat* Excuse me, Sir!;, I got a bit carried away. *drool* Sorry. *wipe*

would love to see my cock bulge in your throat and stroke it
Who? Me? Well, if so, you certainly know how to sweet talk a boi, that’s for sure.

I just replied on another thread in which you had also posted on. Hmm, what could this mean? That some time soon I might be graced with your fat knob riding my throat-pussy?

sizehungry

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My particular favorite , is when i find a guy who is so big , that no one has fully taken him before . The look on his face , and his vocal expressions are priceless as he gets balls deep , down my throat . At this point , i usually lock my arms around his butt , so he can't pull out , all the while massaging his cock with my throat muscles , until i have to come up for air , then , after a snake like flicker of my tongue , under his cock head head , and eye , drinking all his pre-cum , down again for more , though now he is actually rough fucking my throat , then i will trap him again . I like to do this for a long time , in order to give him absolute maximum pleasure . When he finally loses it and blasts his load into me , I feel great . Job done & done with style .

deine_huendin

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My particular favorite , is when i find a guy who is so big , that no one has fully taken him before . The look on his face , and his vocal expressions are priceless as he gets balls deep , down my throat . At this point , i usually lock my arms around his butt , so he can't pull out , all the while massaging his cock with my throat muscles , until i have to come up for air , then , after a snake like flicker of my tongue , under his cock head head , and eye , drinking all his pre-cum , down again for more , though now he is actually rough fucking my throat , then i will trap him again . I like to do this for a long time , in order to give him absolute maximum pleasure . When he finally loses it and blasts his load into me , I feel great . Job done & done with style .
great !

Lakeshore

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have a male fwb that takes me balls deep and licks and sucks me off without much up-n-down movement. I take him balls deep and go up-n-down like a good fucking. When he gets rock hard I can't completely deep-throat him without it banging against my throat so it makes it tough. However if I lay on my back with my head off the bed mattress and he thrusts into my mouth I can take him fully with no gag reflex. Funny enough if I get my toothbrush back there too deep I will gag - something about the dick head and the thickness keeps me from gagging.

Bittydrew

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
I have a male fwb that takes me balls deep and licks and sucks me off without much up-n-down movement. I take him balls deep and go up-n-down like a good fucking. When he gets rock hard I can't completely deep-throat him without it banging against my throat so it makes it tough. However if I lay on my back with my head off the bed mattress and he thrusts into my mouth I can take him fully with no gag reflex. Funny enough if I get my toothbrush back there too deep I will gag - something about the dick head and the thickness keeps me from gagging.
Yeah wish I had some experience at that I kind of have a gag reflex but never experimented on a cock yet

Reactions: Mister2101

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yeah wish I had some experience at that I kind of have a gag reflex but never experimented on a cock yet
Others have mentioned "practicing" with a dildo.....I have as well.........and it does help.......with practice you can learn how to keep a hard cock deep in your mouth and throat (balls deep--up to 8" for me) without gagging......you just get used to "overcoming" that gag reflex.....just stay relaxed and breath easy.......keep him in my mouth for 20 minutes or longer without letting him withdraw.......the biggest problem becomes your mouth and jaw begin to get sore and "hurt" just from being open for so long!!

Bittydrew

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Others have mentioned "practicing" with a dildo.....I have as well.........and it does help.......with practice you can learn how to keep a hard cock deep in your mouth and throat (balls deep--up to 8" for me) without gagging......you just get used to "overcoming" that gag reflex.....just stay relaxed and breath easy.......keep him in my mouth for 20 minutes or longer without letting him withdraw.......the biggest problem becomes your mouth and jaw begin to get sore and "hurt" just from being open for so long!!
Think I would love that feeling of a cock going down my throat

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Think I would love that feeling of a cock going down my throat
LOL....I think you would enjoy it as well!!! Sucking dick is addicting in my opinion.....it's such a wonderful sensation.....it seems like such a natural experience....feeling, tasting, smelling this hard yet silky smooth warm flesh in your mouth.....makes me feel warm all over......knowing the pleasure you are giving another man.....

Reactions: Bittydrew

Southlincsnudist

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Wish I could do it, the mind is willing but I can’t get past the gaging reflex, I would love to feel a cock balls deep in my throat blowing it’s load.
Not sure if you can learn to do it ? I don’t often get a cock to suck to get enough practice

Bittydrew

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Wish I could do it, the mind is willing but I can’t get past the gaging reflex, I would love to feel a cock balls deep in my throat blowing it’s load.
Not sure if you can learn to do it ? I don’t often get a cock to suck to get enough practice
Yeah thats what I need it practice in it also not enough practice

deine_huendin

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
you need more practice, more willing and a top who is able to keep your head in place