Balls Deep For The Big Guys

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
From what I've read on the site there seems to be quite a few of you who can't get all the way in, or rather after getting all the way in there is still more of you left out in the cold.

Has anyone tried entering your partner while still soft so that you can feel what it's like to be completely engulfed?

Just an idea I had. And yes I understand the logistics involved. Let me know what you guys think.

Reactions: CuriousNJWM

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes i can penetrate totaly soft. The women im with now it took me over a year to get amost all of it in her. Yes its great going in soft,all the way. She wants it all too. So this may happen :smile:

Max

Sexy Member
Media
This suggestion stirs a few memories in me as one of the pieces of advice I got in my teens was "put it in soft", the idea being that it would be much easier for me to enter that way.

But for me it least it would not work as a way of getting total penetration for two reasons:

1. It is very difficult to achieve penetration with a soft penis, espcially a large one. The harder I am on going in the better, despite the increase in girth with a harder erection.

2. I don't think if I got balls deep I would remain soft very long.

OmahaBeef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Up until I used ED drugs and my shaft-ring...I would get as hard as I could (which would be a droopy, barely semi-hard...and just try to get it in there.

The feeling of being all the way inside meant nothing considering I was A) humiliated, B) having to grip the base in order to not just whither and work my way out of her repeatedly.

I've been with gals that could take me damn close to base (bout an inch left) when they were on top and I was actually hard...and only a few really enjoyed that...

...OB

roosevelt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't really loose that much girth when soft,even in the cold, it never gets below about 5" girth, but it's very squishy, and I cant even imagine trying to squeeze that into someone... length isn't nearly the problem for me that girth is anyways...

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't think it's physically possible. It'd be like trying to push something with a tow rope.

And any simulation is going to be a poor one. The problem is that when one is at it, with the full erection and all, it seems to be vitally important to go all the way. Of course it isn't important in any real sense, but it certainly seems that way. You can start 'way out, but there definitely comes a time to go all the way. No simulation is going to recreate that sense of urgency.