Balls Deep? How Often?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Magnum10x2, Oct 5, 2009.

1. Magnum10x2

Magnum10x2 Member

Albums:
    Lots of chatter about possible damage from roughing it up and girls having a hard time taking it all, etc….

How often to you get all the way in when you’re solid? Anyone have experiences with a girl taking all of a big dick and going crazy on it? One of my fondest memories was with a petite girl who destroyed ME! She couldn’t get enough of my dick. Every time I could feel my dick hit bottom, she just kept going and going… And not once or twice… Full out pounding ME!!!! Stretch is an understatement.

How rare is this?

2. runner9

runner9 New Member

Albums:
    Dude, I don't think there is anything hotter. My girl can't always do it but when she does I cum like a nobodies business!

3. tinylittledevil

tinylittledevil New Member

wish we could find movies with girls demanding it deep!

4. B_nuketully

B_nuketully New Member

I've never had a girl that liked it when I bottomed her out.

I've had a couple that liked the head of my dick when it just slightly was pushing and rubbing against the end of her when she was riding me on top. They just happened to be the right size, but THAT drove them crazy.

But the same reaction from all the girls i've hit the back of, "It Hurts".

I usually only have a problem bottoming out though when trying to fuck with the girls legs on my shoulders

5. NotQuite_9x7

NotQuite_9x7 New Member

Balls-deep, no. If my wife is really worked up and her legs are down in missionary I can get close. I get less in if her knees are up. Rear-entry is the worst. I don't get much more than half of it in.

6. JohnnyRoberts

JohnnyRoberts New Member

My last girlfriend liked it when I pushed in balls deep. When I did she'd grab my arse and try to pull me in further even though I could feel I was hitting rock bottom. She said she liked to feel my cock throb as I pumped my cum.

7. maestro071

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    With my current gf i can go deep 2 my balls... It makes me happy that she is able to take it all, and we have gr8 sex. Often with other girls it was not the case, I had 2 be very carefull...

8. D_Jurgen Klitgaard

D_Jurgen Klitgaard Account Disabled

Balls deep is exactly when I bottom out in her, and she can't get enough of it. :wink:

9. rocketred

rocketred New Member

Vadge; no. Arse; yes.

10. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

at 7.25" long I go balls deep on my wife all the time. if she is on top and grinding down on me, I bottom out just barely. there are times when I am longer than at other times. I only had one gf that had trouble taking all of me, and she had problem with length and girth. at over 6" in girth I found most women had a little problem with that at first, but loved it when I was all the way in. I never had a woman complain about my size.

11. theweaponx

theweaponx New Member

I dated a girl for over a year who couldn't handle it AT ALL. During sex hands pushing me back, added to post-sex stomach aches and cramps... After her, Ive realized how to use my dick without doing much damage.

Fully hard, my current girlfriend can't handle sex two days in a row. I gotta give her atleast a day of recovery time...

12. LarryZ1980

LarryZ1980 New Member

The best feeling is entering the uterus on a petite girl, I love that feeling when it goes in and its really tight>>>>

13. D_Rufus Rodzilla

D_Rufus Rodzilla Account Disabled

I find that I can go balls deep without hurting my wife when she's in the missionary position. I'm 7" and she can take it all and I can feel myself bottoming inside her. She usually grabs my ass and pulls me in for a hell of a ride. Feels so fucking good!

14. D_Raykbaynes Rodclogue

D_Raykbaynes Rodclogue Account Disabled

My ex-girlfriend couldn't get enough of that. I don't know if it's a control thing or whatever. I can't go balls deep without a squeal or a scream, and a 'back the fuck off.' It is sometimes annoying to have to patient when you want to go all out.

15. cbrmale

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm 7" and I can do it all the time, and I have done it with most women in my past too. You have to work up to it, and feel how they react. If they tense, even just a little, it feels unpleasant. But if they're relaxed, it's okay.

16. simbablk

Gold Member

Albums:
    Most of the women I've been with were able to get pretty close balls deep. Mostly missionary. Her on top I got less. Never got a single woman to raise her knees to her ears. My most recent partner would try but she could never take it all. Doggie style was okay for a while but after pounding her deep for long she often begged me to stop.

17. D_Preasteman Breastemann

I once accidentally went balls-deep on my ex while we were changing positions.
    We were going from normal missionary to sitting up with her on top and she slipped and it went the whole way in. She was quite petite too. She REALLY didn't like it.

18. B_willy5904

B_willy5904 New Member

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia - Home in the States visiti
    I have never been balls deep with any women, while pounding her pussy. I typically can only get 1/2 to 3/4 of my cock into a puss. That is why I love having anal sex. It takes patients and lots of lube, but I always get my cock fully penetrated into the ass. I love the feeling of my cock being all the way inside my partner. I have been fortunate, all my partners have really enjoy having anal sex with me.

19. dyldo1

dyldo1 New Member

Albums:
    really dippends on the girl, i have had really petite girls take my cock like it was nothing and and then some that bitch at half way, also had it the other way around with taller woman. cant tell what you going to get it is kind of like guys and dicks does not really matter how tall short fat or thin they are you dont know how big they really are. i have discoved that alot of foreplay can open up the vagina alot and that even wiht a girl i have fucked after alot of foreplay and have been balls deep. if we are having a quicky in a public place and i just finger and bend her over there are sometimes tears and a scream or two which is never good in a change room or bathroom. but anyway that is my two cents worth and by the way i am not super huge would say about ave but only on this site. meaning just over nine on this site is ave not in the reall world.

Draft saved Draft deleted