Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Has anyone found a good way to increase the size of their balls?

Back in my college years I tried out a ball zinger (Blakoe ring) and I recall it did help my balls hang lower, but not sure about size. So these last couple of weeks I decided to try it out again.

I've also taken maca powder. Maybe I'll start doing that again. Looking for natural ways to increase size, without any risks.

Appreciate any input!

Beardon

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Jokes on you, that’s exactly what I want. Big balls/ low hangers are hot!
I’m with you guy! Love my lowhangers. I get as much satisfaction from working my nuts as I do from jacking off my cock. BTW buddy...you’ve got one beautiful cock.. a great example of perfect man meat. 11E4BDD0-1DBD-490F-90CC-623E081183B4.jpeg

Blokeboy

Superior Member
Media
I too am interested in ball enlargment, whether that is increasing the size of my testicles or stretching my scrotum I would like to do both.. I tried damiana for a while but not sure if it worked, I did measure at one time using the orchidometer, the meter only goes up to 25ml at 1 inch across and I was well over that at about 1.5 inch and at least 30ml Id say. At some point I will probably try damiana again but for right now I am more interested in scrotum stretching and getting my balls to hang very low..

So Id like to put a question out there to all those who have had success with scrotum stretching. I have been doing a bit on and off but am becoming more serious about it now. I have a few weight/rings that Ive used.. 3 rings totaling a length of 2.25 inches but that feels pretty tight and uncomfortable, so I use only 2 ring or some other stretching methods.. My question is does anyone use any sort of cream or supplements to assist with skin growth and I assume that over time after constant stretching that the spermatic cords will also stretch to accommodate the tension that you're putting on them?

Last question is how long do you guys keep the stretchers on for? and do you do it everyday? right now Ive been keeping mine on anywhere from 1 to 3 hours, but with the current stretcher Im using, (2 inch Trinity Vibes Spiral Testicle Stretcher) the skin on my scrotum starts to feel uncomfortable (testicles are fine). I get that we are doing something that is inherently uncomfortable but this is more along the lines of after an hour it becomes uncomfortable and I need to re-position it slightly for it to help. Do you guys have any tricks that might help with comfort level so I dont have to keep messing with it.

I began stretching my scrotum a little over a year ago and I am very pleased with my results. I learned A LOT from the website called “secret leather.com”, though the weighs I purchased are a rounded oval-shape and from a different site.

I began manually stretching my scrotum in a hot shower daily...the is a routine to follow on the secret leather website. The manual stretching daily, over time, helps to prepare you for your first weight which is only 7.8 ounces.

You will wear it for about 12 hours in the beginning. Applying some Shea Butter (from Sally’s) “after” your weight is on, helps to give your scrotum a little slip and flexibility. You want to make sure to have a few containers of Shea Butter at home, work etc. as it helps for when your scrotum tightens and draws up. You will become a fan of space heaters under desk and begin getting creative with heating pads etc. as the heat allows you to hang...and with a relaxed hang—comes your progress over time.

After a few weeks you may be ready to keep the 7.8 ounce weight on 24/7, with the exception of cardio/ working out. It’s also good to give your balls a rest.

After about 12 weeks, you will be ready to add a second weight. Actually, you want to sooner—thinking that you will progress sooner, but it’s best to wait until about 12 or so weeks. I am up 4 weights now, but I no longer sleep in mine. I may go back to sleeping in 2 weights, but I’m not sure.

Lately, I’ve just enjoyed taking them off at night when I get home. And then putting them back on in a very warm shower the next morning (followed by lots of Shea Butter). Which you will apply throughout the day, depending on how tight/ active your scrotum is. I would also recommend going command from here forward, as your balls need to be able to hang free with your added weight.
No more skinny jeans etc. unless you want extra attention drawn to your crotch. I don’t, therefore I now wear more loose pants.

This won’t be an issue for you in the beginning, but should you have the positive results I’ve had and increase your weights over-time, the bulge down your leg does become more obvious. This lead me to loose-fitting jeans.

The great news is, by doing this “mindfully” over a year’s time, it has actually “grown” my scrotum. My scrotum has not been stretched, but instead—it has grown.

There are no stretch marks and it contracts when cold or stressed etc. but when it does
contract, there is A LOT more scrotum. My scrotum has become thicker and more dense when I’m not wearing the weight. However, when I get out of a hot shower or hot tub, it’s like WOW, I can’t even believe the difference.

I’ve always had nice sized nuts, but I never had enough scrotum to support them, therefor my balls were always high and tight. High & tight balls do create a nice binge in underwear, but they can be very uncomfortable when cold or errect.

NOW, I I literally have more scrotum and when I’m warm, my large balls hang and swing. However, I still feel the need for the weights, to keep my gains. Cold weather really sucks for me as I’m cold natured (which I hate).

I do feel that I’ve made great progress, but I am now considering Scrotox. Scrotox: is when Botox is injected into your two Cremaster Muscles. These muscles cover each testicle are responsible for keeping your sperm the right cool temperature.
However, I don’t want to reproduce so that is not a concern of mine.

Following a Scrotox treatment, our balls and scrotum are to resemble the way the look after long hot bath (and are suppose to be this way for about 3 to 4 months). Now that I have grown my scrotum, I am looking into this treatment.

Gaius89

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I have heard many times that pumping your scrotum can help increase your testicle size, testicle as in actual balls and not just scrotum skin but consider that it may take quite some time to give results, the easier, more expensive way but also get you guaranteed results is to get a surgical enhancement, they put you a silicone shell around each of your testicles and you get more volume, there are different sizes of shells too.

TuckMeUnder

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Why would one want such a thing as bigger balls, barring raisin nuts in your scrote?

I wanted bigger balls, and I spent time pumping and ball-stretching:

1. Growing up I noticed most guys seemed to have balls hang lower than their dicks, so I wanted mine to hang that way too. But my dick always hung lower than my balls, so I wanted a bigger scrotum and bigger nuts to achieve that 'normal' look.

2. My dick naturally curls downward, so it tends to get tucked behind my balls when I put on underwear -- no bulge. If my balls were bigger they might push my dick forward to achieve a 'normal' bulge.

3. After I'd lengthened my scrotum using a leather stretcher, I can wrap the whole thing in a cock-sheath to give myself a second dick -- as shown in the picture. That's just for fun, but it works best when my balls are pumped and stretched.

37203-1297226240-9917d93f21961e80cb4741ba2c02cd93.jpg

4. Finally, the novelty appeals to me. It's like getting a piercing or a tattoo -- it appeals to some people, but it's not for everyone. Even silicone injections appeal to my fantasies, but I'm not likely to take that plunge for real.

A1ex

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Trust me cold beer, hot women, million dollars, maybe even an an extra inch on the pecker, all you may be thinking; but you're really not saying to your self "man I wish them heavy sweaty bastards were bigger"
This cracked me up.

But for me it has to do with aesthetics. Also, bigger balls might increase testosterone levels giving me more energy and perhaps confidence. I also like the feeling of my balls hanging down when I walk around.

To each his own.

evolution

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
to reply late to several posts...
I used Damiana for about a year, stopped when I had approaching dental surgery. My understanding is it helps flush out environmental toxins allowing your balls better blood flow & to 'fluff-up' to their full potential. I don't know if that is true, but mine did slowly get fuller when I was on it & they stayed larger for months after, but seem to be on a deflating trend now.
I also found if I cum daily my balls stay larger than if I only cum now & then.

Why would someone want large sweaty balls hanging down their leg?
For me, aesthetics - I like the look of a flaccid cock nesting in a set of balls & having a long flaccid, I want a long scrotum to "look balanced" in my mind.
I also like the feeling of my balls swinging & slapping my partner.
Tight balls as a speedbump on the base of the shaft is easy to live with & tidy, but I want my balls to be their own entity. They are a separate pleasure source from my dick for me, hence I want them separate from my cock.

...and to the hot sweaty balls hanging down your leg. I can hold them tight in briefs if I want -or- I can let them hang down my leg swinging & sweaty. I like them making themselves know at times of my choice, it just reminds me I AM a man, not an androgynous men/women are the same & equal in all ways entity. I am not a woman & sometimes I like the hot sweaty balls knocking my leg as a reminder. To enjoy feeling my masculinity / virility.
Besides, tight balls make me nauseous, loose just feels better to me.

OK bigger dick I get it, small, medium, or large everyone wants an extra inch to the johnson (unless their female companions run away screaming "fuck no" every time they drop trou).

Why would one want such a thing as bigger balls, barring raisin nuts in your scrote?

Please really what am I missing here, by lacking larger stones?

Have you ever walked more than 24 miles carrying 60 plus pounds of shit, with just sweaty average sized balls swinging in your pants?

Trust me cold beer, hot women, million dollars, maybe even an an extra inch on the pecker, all you may be thinking; but you're really not saying to your self "man I wish them heavy sweaty bastards were bigger"

Blokeboy

Superior Member
Media
I too am interested in ball enlargment, whether that is increasing the size of my testicles or stretching my scrotum I would like to do both.. I tried damiana for a while but not sure if it worked, I did measure at one time using the orchidometer, the meter only goes up to 25ml at 1 inch across and I was well over that at about 1.5 inch and at least 30ml Id say. At some point I will probably try damiana again but for right now I am more interested in scrotum stretching and getting my balls to hang very low..

So Id like to put a question out there to all those who have had success with scrotum stretching. I have been doing a bit on and off but am becoming more serious about it now. I have a few weight/rings that Ive used.. 3 rings totaling a length of 2.25 inches but that feels pretty tight and uncomfortable, so I use only 2 ring or some other stretching methods.. My question is does anyone use any sort of cream or supplements to assist with skin growth and I assume that over time after constant stretching that the spermatic cords will also stretch to accommodate the tension that you're putting on them?

Last question is how long do you guys keep the stretchers on for? and do you do it everyday? right now Ive been keeping mine on anywhere from 1 to 3 hours, but with the current stretcher Im using, (2 inch Trinity Vibes Spiral Testicle Stretcher) the skin on my scrotum starts to feel uncomfortable (testicles are fine). I get that we are doing something that is inherently uncomfortable but this is more along the lines of after an hour it becomes uncomfortable and I need to re-position it slightly for it to help. Do you guys have any tricks that might help with comfort level so I dont have to keep messing with it.

(Corrections/Additions...I exceeded the time in the post above, so I resubmited—please pardon the confusion).

I began stretching my scrotum a little over a year ago and I am very pleased with my results. I learned A LOT from the website called “secret leather.com”, though the weighs I purchased are a rounded oval-shape and from a different site.

I began manually stretching my scrotum in a hot shower daily...the is a routine to follow on the secret leather website. The manual stretching daily, over time, helps to prepare you for your first weight which is only 7.8 ounces.

You will wear it for about 12 hours in the beginning. Applying some Shea Butter (from Sally’s) “after” your weight is on, helps to give your scrotum a little slip and flexibility. You want to make sure to have a few containers of Shea Butter at home, work etc. as it helps for when your scrotum tightens and draws up. You will become a fan of space heaters under your desk (especially when edging) and begin getting creative with heating pads etc. as the “heat” allows you to hang...and with a relaxed hang—comes your progress over time (when wearing weights).

After a few weeks you may be ready to keep the 7.8 ounce weight on 24/7, with the exception of cardio/ working out. It’s also good to give your balls a rest.

After about 12 weeks, you will be ready to add a second weight. Actually, you’ll want to sooner—thinking that you will progress sooner, but it’s best to wait until about 12 or so weeks. You have to let your body/testicles,veins adjust over time. You become aware of all of the details, as it’s safety first.

You do NOT want to try and speed up your progress, by jumping ahead and wearing more weights before your scrotum is ready. This is where guys get into trouble, as it will be stretched skin (like scarred skin), instead of actually “growing” your scrotum skin. If you stretched it, you are then limited, as scarred skin, no longer has elasticity. You want your scrotum to grow.

I am up 4 weights now, but I no longer sleep in mine. I may go back to sleeping in 2 weights, but I’m not sure at the moment.

Lately, I’ve just enjoyed taking them off at night when I get home. And then putting them back on in a very warm shower the next morning (followed by lots of Shea Butter). Which you will apply throughout the day, depending on how tight/ active your scrotum is.

I would also recommend going command from here forward, as your balls need to be able to hang free, especially with your added weight.

No more skinny jeans etc. unless you want extra attention drawn to your crotch. I don’t want the attention, therefore I now wear pants that are more loose.

This won’t be an issue for you in the beginning, but should you have the positive results that I’ve had and decide to continue increasing your weights over-time, the bulge down your leg does become more obvious. This is what led me to loose-fitting jeans.

The great news is, by doing this “mindfully” over a year’s time, it has actually “grown” my scrotum. My scrotum has not been stretched, but instead—it has grown.

There are no stretch marks and it contracts when cold or stressed etc. but when it does

contract, there is A LOT more scrotum. My scrotum has become thicker and more dense when I’m not wearing the weights. However, when I get out of a hot shower or hot tub, it’s like WOW, I can’t even believe the difference. Seriously.

I’ve always had nice sized nuts, but I never had enough scrotum to support them, therefor my balls were always high and tight. High & tight balls do create a nice binge in underwear, but they can be very uncomfortable when cold or errect.

NOW, I I literally have more scrotum and when I’m warm, my large balls hang and swing. However, I still feel the need for the weights, to keep my gains. Cold weather really sucks for me as I’m cold natured (which I hate).

I do feel that I’ve made great progress, but I am now considering Scrotox. Scrotox: is when Botox is injected into your two Cremaster Muscles. These muscles cover each testicle are responsible for keeping your sperm the right cool temperature.

However, I don’t want to reproduce so that is not a concern of mine.

Following a Scrotox treatment, our balls and scrotum are to resemble the way the look after long hot bath (and are suppose to be this way for about 3 to 4 months). Now that I have grown my scrotum, I am looking into this treatment.

I would have never gotten into ANY of this, had I had enough scrotum for my balls. It was as though I didn’t have enough for my balls and dick at the same time. So, as a result, I began the journey with no regrets.

Yes, I’m a little nervous about Scrotox, not gonna lie. But the results I’ve seen, seem to be exactly what I need for my personal issue.
Anyone have similar success?

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’ve heard pumping might help, but I’m scared to try that out. Is it permanent?

Surgery would be too extreme a measure for me. I think I may just stick to diet and exercises. Kegel excercises have helped me stay harder for longer, but don’t notice any effect on balls.

Thanks for your recommendations gaius.
You look awesome as is. Seriously

Bakugou_

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Jokes on you, that’s exactly what I want. Big balls/ low hangers are hot!

WilliamG

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Has anyone found a good way to increase the size of their balls?

Back in my college years I tried out a ball zinger (Blakoe ring) and I recall it did help my balls hang lower, but not sure about size. So these last couple of weeks I decided to try it out again.

I've also taken maca powder. Maybe I'll start doing that again. Looking for natural ways to increase size, without any risks.

Appreciate any input!
Your balls look great. You already have the hang which is really the look you want in my opinion. The size is perfect.

A1ex

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Don't know much about creams or oils, but I'd opt for natural solutions like coconut oil. Might help with the irritation.

I used to wear a ball weight (actually it was just a stainless steel shaft collar) 24/7. I did worry about kinking something at night but never had any issues. Maybe you could try a weight instead of the rings or alternate between the two. I got a lot of information on jury-rigging ball stretchers from a blog called Secret Leather.