Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I have long wondered about the many comments I've seen here and at other sites about a man's balls being full of cum. "Bet those balls shoot a big load" or "My balls are so full of cum they ache" or "Balls in need of draining". Do these comments really indicate that guys think cum is produced by the balls? Or is it just an emblematic reference to the testicles' role in masculinity? To be sure, the balls do produce sperm cells and of necessity a little bit of fluid to transport those spermatozoa. But that only accounts for a few percent of the volume of a cum load. Well over 90% of the cum comes from the prostate gland, after being produced there and in the seminal vesicles.

So what's with balls being "full of cum"?

HungLAChef

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just wishful thinking - some interesting studies just released on the effects of regular stimulation of the prostate gland and increased sperm production. I know my personal experience has been that my loads seem to be larger or have more volume right after some prostate stimulation.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
it's just a saying, but it sure feels like they are full and loaded if I haven't blown a load for awhile. I have huge balls and they just seem bigger, heavier and really low hanging if I haven't had sex for awhile.

warmandsoapy

Sexy Member
Media
All I know is that some days my balls (which are the size of large eggs) feel like I have two canteloupes hanging in my sac! Even after I have properly unloaded they just have such a weight to them I have to strap 'em up for awhile.

tieguy15

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i don't know a lot about where sperm is produced and stored, or semen is produced and stored, but it's been four weeks today since i had any form of an orgasm and my balls feel full and heavy, and very sensitive...so i think mayber those terms come not cumming for a while (maybe not as long as my own), even if sperm is not actually stored in the balls. i guess it more of a feeling,than a actual thing...i hope that helps.

ColonialBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

D_Rawkesbye Deadheade

Experimental Member
Media
I think people just saying for the sake of saying it. The balls (as it's referred to although what we see really is the scrotum) is a visible part of package and therefore induces a more imaginable thought. I'd have trouble imagining anything remotely arousing if someone came up with a line like "my prostate gland is just full of cum".

F_Man

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i don't know a lot about where sperm is produced and stored, or semen is produced and stored, but it's been four weeks today since i had any form of an orgasm and my balls feel full and heavy, and very sensitive...so i think mayber those terms come not cumming for a while (maybe not as long as my own), even if sperm is not actually stored in the balls. i guess it more of a feeling,than a actual thing...i hope that helps.

Man, that is a long time without cumming:) Any reason? My balls would feel so heavy & sensitive, I'd come with minimal arousal... Cheers, FinnMan:smile:

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have long wondered about the many comments I've seen here and at other sites about a man's balls being full of cum. "Bet those balls shoot a big load" or "My balls are so full of cum they ache" or "Balls in need of draining". Do these comments really indicate that guys think cum is produced by the balls? Or is it just an emblematic reference to the testicles' role in masculinity? To be sure, the balls do produce sperm cells and of necessity a little bit of fluid to transport those spermatozoa. But that only accounts for a few percent of the volume of a cum load. Well over 90% of the cum comes from the prostate gland, after being produced there and in the seminal vesicles.

I'm not sure what you're talking about. I've had several scientific evaluations done on my balls, and it's been confirmed that 53% of my ball mass is cum. Immediately after an ejaculation, the cum percentage may drop as low as 24%.

I23

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It's a tricky one this. Even if most of the come comes from other than your balls, I'd still have to say (for me at least) there is more than just a symbolic effect to the balls. At least for me, my balls do feel 'fuller', 'heavier', even 'ache-ier' if I have not released for a while and there is a big load stacked up. That is unless the symbolic/psychological effect is so great that it has got me convinced of a physiological feeling that isn't there :p

But I think the flipside is sometimes true. I've had comments from other guys praising the size of my balls, just 24hrs after having gotten back from a weekend with my then-GF, the first time I'd seen her in 6 weeks. Needless to say, my balls felt pretty empty then compared to how they felt before that weekend! But the guys hadn't seen my balls before and after so I guess they had nothing to compare... Still strange though.

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think it's the difference between sexual fantasy and biology. There's nothing too erotic about male biology. I mean, it's a pretty basic system for making sperm for reproduction. But the idea or fantasy of a guy who has a big package that is his pleasure center and produces his "baby batter" is a lot more exciting than prostate functioning.

eurotop40

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think it's the difference between sexual fantasy and biology. There's nothing too erotic about male biology. I mean, it's a pretty basic system for making sperm for reproduction. But the idea or fantasy of a guy who has a big package that is his pleasure center and produces his "baby batter" is a lot more exciting than prostate functioning.

You are a very intelligent man.

Which is quite sexy.

borntobeking

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Thank you so much for addressing this. I have read comments like that on this site and wonder if anyone has ever taken a basic anatomy or even a simple biology class. I've read comments like,"my balls swell up if I don't ejaculate". I say to them, if your balls are swelling painfully, see a doctor. I guarantee you they are not full of cum.

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure

That's the most logical explanation I've heard yet, Hung Jon. I agree with the others that one's balls do feel differently between when you've abstained from sexual release or have had a lot of it. The volume of the spermatozoa themselves and the tiny bit of fluid that transports them is miniscule, so the balls are never "full" of anything. But it sure can feel like it.

dbjones1969

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
to me its just a symbolism and fantasy kind of thing - Balls are HOT - as is the cum shot - they seem to go together... even though the prostate makes a lot of the "seminal fluid" - the balls are the "visible" contibutor - so they get the kudos! :)