Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I am a big guy, muscular legs that when I wear shorts or boxers prevent my Penis from hanging straight down or more angled down cause my balls don't sack as much because the rest on my legs. This prevents a notable bulge cause my Penis tends to rest more horizontal then vertically down when flaccid (4 to 5 inches)Does anyone have this problem.

mthomson2020

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
briefs or boxerbriefs (at minimum) are required for me to feel comfortable. cant handle hanging balls (tried boxers for a year longer than i should have)

but ya, i suggest underwear meant to hold those big boys in place

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
briefs or boxerbriefs (at minimum) are required for me to feel comfortable. cant handle hanging balls (tried boxers for a year longer than i should have)

but ya, i suggest underwear meant to hold those big boys in place

None of your pix are of the supposedly offending "big" and "hanging balls." We need photos!

squiresboy

Sexy Member
Media
i use auusiebums wonderjocks to support them and find them the best for comfort, boxers/shorts are a nightmare, have to handle myself so no to sit on them or squash them but still would not give up having big low hanging balls

mred0950

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It's a nice problem to have, if you ask me. But the grass is always greener . . . .

No, seriously - I've always envied guys whose legs push their junk out. I've also always admired 'em.

How's it a problem for you?

Just saw one of your pics. You have some huge balls yourself:biggrin1:

B_TooHard

Experimental Member
Media
I'm 18 and have a really muscular lower body for my frame (30 inch waist, 37/37 1/2 glutes, 22 inch thighs, 15 inch calves). And a lot of the time my balls get sort of caught between when I'm sitting down so either I have to lift them out or sit with legs apart otherwise I start to sweat. Regardless I like my bulkiness below the waist.

caddymac

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I sit on mine as well but I have worn the briefs that restrict and I can't stand them. They pull stuff in TOO tight and it hurts by mid day. I wear my boxers just so they are free to move as they need to and I try to be careful getting in and out of vehicles.

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
My balls are well above average and I also have interesting issues because of them. My experience is that underwear makes the problem worse instead of better. The closest I get to underwear is swim trunks and I only wear those when necessary. I can give a whole list of the places that balls can get pinched or other things that are less than comfortable. Mine are also crowded by the size of my legs and this is something I just live with. For the most part it is not something I even think about.

poultrygeist

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I was born with the proverbial big left nut. This one nut is about the size of an egg. So it gets in the way sometimes. I've even sat down in a chair and racked myself up from time to time. Boxer briefs work best for avoiding these fun times.

Peanut2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have small balls so I never had this problem before. In fact I never even heard of it until this post. I guess you big guys don't have all of the advantages after all!

f0zzie05

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Sitting on your nuts kinda sux but then u smile just because. Tightening your butt n hiking your pants/shorts always helps before u sit down. I wear FTL string bikini briefs among others to help w my man parts. Boxers leave me less grouchy lol but some situations the boys need a home : )

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Between my 27" thighs and bull balls, it is a constant problem... be it turnstiles or just crunching them every morning as I slide out of bed!