Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Th
Love getting my balls fondled, but every girl that has sucked on them either doesnt want to do it right or doesnt know how to because it will inevitably hurt--to the point now that if a girl just starts doing it I get tensed up waiting for the pain . . .
That's my experience exactly. As with most things related to the penis, I've found guys are a little better at it than girls. But, even then, it is the rare dude who can actually suck one of my balls into his mouth -- as opposed to licking them, which is always hot if done gently -- without making me wish he'd stop.

Reactions: delmarvaadmirer

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Every woman I've been with has been more interested in my dick than my balls! I was with one woman who was into licking the lower shaft and balls, which was a first for me. It got me hard and kept me hard, so I did find it enjoyable. She then moved on to sucking me deeper than any woman had ever gone on me before, so the ball licking sensation was quickly replaced and surpassed, as she came within 1.5 inches of taking me all the way.
I'll take that deep throat feeling over ball licking/sucking any day!

Blades25

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I feel tense if they suck my balls. Licking is a pleasure, if done gently. But sucking is very uncomfortable. Unless I really trust the person and I'm wanking. My balls are quite small, so it's easy to suck them together, but also easy to go overboard with them.
I'm glad I'm reading some other of you feel the same, I had the impression it was only my thing, since all my partners so far have never complain.

notahorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Every woman I've been with has been more interested in my dick than my balls! I was with one woman who was into licking the lower shaft and balls, which was a first for me. It got me hard and kept me hard, so I did find it enjoyable. She then moved on to sucking me deeper than any woman had ever gone on me before, so the ball licking sensation was quickly replaced and surpassed, as she came within 1.5 inches of taking me all the way.
I'll take that deep throat feeling over ball licking/sucking any day!

Totally agree. Ball sucking/licking is a nice change of pace, but it's the shaft stimulation that makes me cum. Please chime in if you've had an orgasm from ball sucking alone. It would be interesting to see how common that is.

The way I see it, a blow job is a very, very pleasurable approximation of vaginal intercourse. It also provides a great visual and brings in a submissive element. Getting your balls licked is erotic from a psychological standpoint. Ball sucking can get a little too intense, and not always in a good way, but neither gives the kind of stimulation that simulates vaginal sex.

D_22

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I never understood it, to be honest. I would get it done randomly and I never got the appeal. But one particular guy did it to me recently and it felt amazing.

teddybaerli1

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight