Balls getting sucked

jason8inch

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Sucking is fine. I love having my balls massaged more though. Fingers have better fine motor control than lips, tongue and teeth.

Same here. I love not having control while someone is massaging and licking my balls. Depending on the mood I'm in, sometimes I like having my balls sucked and others I hate it.

Reactions: intheclosetloll

fatddyslam

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
i love when i get my balls licked. sometimes tho, if i lick balls, i can sense that they are uncomfortable or that its too sensitive and sometimes painful so i either stop or play with them lightly. sometimes just slightly licking them with the tip of my tongue.

sometimes though, guys like to have them really sucked so i just smother them with my mouth ahhaha

Reactions: intheclosetloll

F_Man

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Love to have them licked, sucked, kissed, even kneaded but not too forcefully.
Slapping balls when fucking is close to heaven :love:

Boobalaa

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
years ago back in the day, at the nude beach I used to frequent; there was a friendly corpulent fellow who had a fetish about my balls...and every time he'd see me..he'd start of by licking and kissing them and then gently rolling them in his mouth..and I do agree..it's painful when he got too excited and sucked on them too hard..

legna

Sexy Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Are you into it?
Personally it not only doesn't feel good but it is borderline painful.
I really dont see the appeal.

This post caught my eye, I actually do not like my balls getting sucked at all.

Licking is good but sucking my balls, I hate. It hurts.

Licked, yes (please!) Sucked, no. It hurts (a lot) when somebody gets way too carried away with the sucking. They're soft like ripe plums, not hard like jawbreakers.

I'm with these guys. I'm not into having my sacs sucked either. It can be really uncomfortable and sometimes downright painful.