Balls getting sucked

UGADawg10

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
yea I love getting my nuts sucked on. Especially when I'm drunk (as I am now) when they hang extra low

lilbear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Without question one of my favourite things, I love having my balls sucked, worshiped and played with for hours. I frequently ask to have my balls sucked instead of a blowjob because I have much more intense orgasms that way. Also like to have my scrotum played with. Gently nibble on the sack!

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have met guys who wanted their balls almost mauled with mouth, tongue and hands, and I've met guys who couldn't stand having their balls touched. Most guys I've met are somewhere in the middle. I always ask, in the sexiest way possible, what is wanted. I never want to hurt anyone - I'm down there b/c I want to give the most pleasure possible so I really want to know.

And as a woman, I find balls so sexy and love to touch, lick and suck them. And the sound of balls slapping during sex is very hot.

andreaaa

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i love getting my balls sucked
everytime i get the chance i stuff them into someone's mouth.. getting them licked is even better...

D_Ezdras Dingledonger

Experimental Member
Media
My balls are actually really sensitive and I can't take much touching at all. I do like very gentle licking or cupping by hand, but anything more is almost painful. I do have a small cyst in one of my balls which can't be seen or felt - I did have an ultrasound and it came back as nothing sinister - but I do think it adds to my inability to take a ball-mauling. I once had a testicular exam by a doctor and my jewels hurt for days afterwards.

Last edited:

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My balls are actually really sensitive and I can't take much touching at all. I do like very gentle licking or cupping by hand, but anything more is almost painful. I do have a small cyst in one of my balls which can't be seen or felt - I did have an ultrasound and it came back as nothing sinister - but I do think it adds to my inability to take a ball-mauling. I once had a testicular exam by a doctor and my jewels hurt for days afterwards.

Duly noted. :)

chrisj428

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm a big fan of balls. The larger they are and the lower they hang, the more turned-on I am. In fact, I think it's the only physical characteristic which I would use to define a "type". There are many other features I find attractive, but a set of big low-hangers is always sexy!

Reactions: brandon38

paneros

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I love having them gently licked and played with for a long time, so my body gets more sensitised - and then it all feels even better. Love the feeling of a warm, soft, moist mouth around my balls, and having the ridge that runs down the middle teased and licked. Sucking has to be gentle or it can hurt. And I absolutely LOVE having my anus licked... such a turn-on and SO erotic!!!