Balls getting sucked

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Are you into it?
Personally it not only doesn't feel good but it is borderline painful.
I really dont see the appeal.

Am I into it? God, yes. Lately, I've been having this recurring desire to have someone swallow my whole sack and very gently, fondle me with their whole mouth. Heaven!

[Borderline painful? Someone's not doing something correctly.]

My other favorite "ball thing" is to have someone lovingly lick and suck on them while I stroke myself. Again, heaven!

D_Melvern Nutter

Sexy Member
Media
My balls are actually really sensitive and I can't take much touching at all. I do like very gentle licking or cupping by hand, but anything more is almost painful. I do have a small cyst in one of my balls which can't be seen or felt - I did have an ultrasound and it came back as nothing sinister - but I do think it adds to my inability to take a ball-mauling. I once had a testicular exam by a doctor and my jewels hurt for days afterwards.

Too bad ur straight;)

warmandsoapy

Sexy Member
Media
My balls are actually really sensitive and I can't take much touching at all. I do like very gentle licking or cupping by hand, but anything more is almost painful. I do have a small cyst in one of my balls which can't be seen or felt - I did have an ultrasound and it came back as nothing sinister - but I do think it adds to my inability to take a ball-mauling. I once had a testicular exam by a doctor and my jewels hurt for days afterwards.

Not me! One of my true joys in life is to get into a jacuzzi and kneel before a jet and let my balls get slapped and tossed around by the rushing water!!!!! :redface::biggrin1: OH LORD!

Reactions: Brad800

Sirramm

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I so love having my balls licked/sucked although I do tend to find that sometimes one is more "sensitive" than the other...so when that happens I simply direct the "sucker" to the other one...I love it...for me it makes my entire dick tingle and twinge!!!

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
One thing I love is for a man or woman to suck on my balls and to stretch the underside and then rub (men) their bottom teeth) or women to run their fingernails (if they are bright red, so much the better) along the skin while my balls are encased in their mouth...
wow!!!!!!!! amazing sensations

I love it. Love to have them sucked and licked while I jackoff. See gallery for examples. Something about it and your partner being submissive when doing such an act that gets me off.

D_Huge Grant

Experimental Member
Media
love it! more fun watching them try to get both in their mouth tho..not many can. :) but yah...i'm with tree tho...rather get the butt lickin', then they can work their way around to the front! :)

LOL at OCMuscleJock- yah I love sucking BOTH balls in my mouth! *blush* I know many can't do it, but I pride myself in doing so. Even recently I had sucked two massive sized balls (think of lime - both in that size..and taking both in my own mouth!) One time I attempted taking the cock in and balls at the same time years ago! That was the only time. LOL

Now OCMJ - can I attempt yours?! then I can work my way around to the front. *GRIN*

As with the rimjobs, this is a must for the ladies I'm with. Nothing like stroking, watching TV while gettin me balls sucked. Pics in gallery to illustrate.