balls getting caught in the pump

darkone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Did you just start pumping or have you bought a new tube?

More than likely you bought a tube that may be too big in diameter. Make sure when you stick the tube over your penis it is pressed firmly against the pubic bone and then start to pump it up.

D_Solanga_Fairwell

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
its 8 inches around. it was working without no problems. now everytime i press down and pump to around 5hg it sucks 1 ball in and it really hurts to get it out of the latex sleeve

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I know what it's like; you get half an idea and away you go, but with pumping, you really should be learning the do's and dont's before you start. Measure round your dick first and devide by 3, that gives the dia., add 1/4 of an inch and that gives the ideal size for your first cylinder; ONE SIZE DOES NOT FIT ALL! Regards to pressure; if your new to pumping you shouldn't be looking to go much above 3hg. I suggest checking out some of th pumping sites for more info - tigerpumping, newart and thundersplace.

darkone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That's correct on tube diameter. You do not want one too big especially if you are trying for any gains at all. Plus you might run into your problem as well. Another thing you could try if none of this is a option is make sure you shave the area where the base of the tube will make contact and lub the base to get a strong suction. This way hopefully your balls will not get sucked up. This happened once with a bigger tube and man did it hurt when it happened so I do know your pain :)

Lampwick

Experimental Member
Media
Some have reported success with wrapping something around their scrotum below the point of intersection with the shaft before they start their pumping session. This could be a ball stretcher of some kind, an appropriately sized rubber o ring, or a strip of cloth. Good luck!

The cylinder you're using now - is that one of the large tubes with a couple different sleeve inserts for varying sizes? If so, at some point you might want to consider getting a cylinder that's the right size for you. In between, you might also want to experiment with one of the different sized sleeves. An 8" outside circumference translates to about a 2.5" inside diameter, which is pretty large.

D_Solanga_Fairwell

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
not many good quality pumps in australia the best 1 in aus i have and plus i cant keep on getting new pumps every time because i live at home and my mom is very nosey and she dont believe in secrets and privacy lol. i have been getting good gains last time i pumped i reached 6.5 inches wen my normal is around 5.5 inches with no pain.

darkone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do a google search for lapdist they make custom tubes and ship everywhere if I remember correctly.

andynctx

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
A simple and effective way to prevent your balls from being pulled into the tube is use of a leather strap, silicone rubber or metal ring. The leather strap is easiest, safer, and more adjustable than the ring.

You need to apply the strap tightly enough to prevent a testicle from popping up above the strap.

Single leather straps come in three, five and ten snap versions, as well as buckle and velcro closure versions. I prefer the five snap version, as it's most versitle.