Balls hang more after shaving

wilseb

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I don't shave mine often, but when I do, my balls react as if "what have you DONE to me!?" and don't hang low, at first.

After I shave, for the first day or so, they shrink up. I guess it's a shock of the temperature change? Then after about a day, down they go! And yes, I love it when they're down like that.

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have noticed this phenomenon as well. For those of you willing to bear the discomfort of a brazilian wax (aka back, sack and crack), the effect is even more dramatic. They hang really loose for several days.

I get what's called a Hollywood. A complete waxing of pubic hair, balls, ass and crack. Mine hang lower for days after the waxing. It's a cool feeling.

Pumpz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Same thing happens to me, love the feel of them when they are hanging low it exposes more of my shaft.

macquest90

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I think its the feeling of your balls free from hair...its just like taking your clothes off after a long day

louielouie82

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
And here I thought I was crazy, because my balls hang lower too when I shave them. It seems like it should do the opposite, but indeed not! I hate shaving them so badly though, I've still never figured out a way to NOT cut myself in the process :(

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
What if the hair wicks heat? So when our balls are hairless, they have to hang lower to cool off/dissipate the body heat. Just a thought...

There may be something to this idea. I also wonder if it's to do with having ultra-exfoliated the skin, a side effect of shaving. I wonder if the new layers of skin exposed by shaving are more elastic at first...

Last edited: