Balls Hanging in Toilet Water

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by Ohioguy, Jul 22, 2009.

1. Ohioguy

Ohioguy Member

Today, I went to an outpatient clinic for a routine procedure. I used the bathroom before going for the procedure. I had an IV poll with an IV running into one of my arms and I was wearing one of those hospital gowns. I sat down on the toliet and my balls became submerged in toilet water. Now that wasn't comfortable and was not hygenic. I handled the situation as best as I could. I was too embarrassed to say anything to the staff at the medical facility. Now for the questions: What would you have done? Would you have said something to them? How often does this happen to you other guys? Do you hold your balls up out of the water while you are trying to wipe your ass?

2. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

Never had that problem yet. Toilets do vary though. I'm sure they must build them with the dangly bits in mind. You never know though. Either your balls hang down six inches or you found a toilet designer who didn't take bollocks into account.

3. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

Is this in the USA? Because I notice that the waterlevel in the toilets is much higher then here.

4. lineok03

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    just make sure you do a flush before you sit down on the seat and of course wipe the seat down too. then sit do your bussiness then flush again...your then washed your ball sac and then nothing to cry home to mom or no need to cry over spilled milk ;) my tounch the water at certin hotels. i dont mind...but like i said first....just make sure the water is clean...I personally would NOT sit on a steat with hairs on it or pee drops on it...nor sit on the seat if there were/are floters in the bowl. who in their right mind woud sit down with the crap still floating. WOW yuck for sure. even at work (LAX terminal 1 and at the Hangar...i wipe the seat down and flush before i even think about sitting on the seat...is it just me? O well and f.y.i the toilet at the hangar ... my sac doesnt touch the water....upstairs at the terminal they touch.

5. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

Yeah, I agree. It's culinary water almost everywhere. Some places [Hong Kong] use sea water to flush toilets.

I often dip my toilet paper in the [clear] water in the bowl to wipe my messy ass better.

6. Daisy

Gold Member

This subject came up in chat and me laugh out loud! You learn something new about guys every day!

7. mako shark

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I get a ball bath about 25% of the time and occasionally the big guy does as well. Kind of gross to me.

8. busterj

busterj New Member

Albums:
    Happens all the time!

I've just learned to hold my balls up while sitting on the toilet.
    Makes me laugh occasionally because it's like a woman lifting here long skirt to keep it off the dirty ground.

9. MARCOPOLO4

MARCOPOLO4 New Member

different makes and models of toilet bowls---american standard seems to be the biggest offender for me as far as ball hanging in the water goes.

10. Nukulur

Nukulur New Member

If your balls hang in the toilet water while you're standing up, you just might be a redneck.

11. flynn

flynn Active Member

Albums:
    My balls always get submerged. I just wipe them off when I am done. I haven't contracted anything from public toilets because my balls touch the water.

12. Hockey Cock

Hockey Cock New Member

Albums:
    My balls are fine however I often have my head hitting the inside of the bowl. This problem happens most with TOTO toilets here in Canada as they slope. I have also had the problem where if I piss sitting down I get sprayed all underneath, guess I have too much pressure coming out of my hose.

13. kloffus2000

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Must be a peculiarity of US tiolet bowls. I have just checked mine here in UK. Your balls would need to hang a full 12 inches below your thighs before they were dunked in water.

14. cirus

cirus Member

Albums:
    I think you are right, at the end of the day it is more of a measure of how deep the water is, than how low your balls hang. More of a toilet survey, not a subject for this forum.
    cirus.

15. hud01

Gold Member

There are several brands of toilets that are flatter as opposed to being deep. I have that problem sometimes where the boys have gotten a bath and also have had the head get a little dip.

http://www.us.kohler.com/onlinecata...section=2&category=30&resultPage=0-1012526501

16. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

It may be a consequence of new U.S. regs on low flow toilets. Manufacturers probably figure, if the thing only needs 1.6 gallons to flush, we may as well save on materials too. Ninety percent of the population will never know the difference. Freaking capitalistic bottom dollar accounting! :biglaugh:

17. TheDeTour

TheDeTour Member

ermmmmm, well here in the uk the average toilet would need ones balls to be hanging about 8 inches to be anywhere near the water. Having just looked quicky down our loo I would guess the distance from the top of the bowl to water level is approx 12 inches.
    I think some "syphonic" toilets need a much higher water leven inorder to work but I dont fancy the idea of having to hoist ones bollocks out of the wet stuff every time one is using the darned thing!

18. lineok03

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    you lost me on that one....you flush the toilet 1 time or 100000000000000 times....the water level in the bowl stays the same in the toliet in the US and in Mex and in Canada (unless there is a backed up drian)....i dont think the water level has anything to do with the moon at night either hahahaha. there are MANY different types of toliets and each has there own unique wather level. ... ditto with a male...each sac is different...mine may have a {ball bath} while another might not even be close to the water

I think you are right, at the end of the day it is more of a measure of how deep the water is, than how low your balls hang. More of a toilet survey, not a subject for this forum.
    cirus.

19. Rubenesque

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'd be horrified if any part of me hung in the water of a toilet, 'specially at public toilet where I don't even sit on the seat let alone have a paddle in the water.

Groooooooosssssssssssss

20. lineok03

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    lol

maybe in the future someone can invent a little spay bottle of either bleach or chlorine. of course pocket size...then you can spray, clean & disenfect the blow and seat before you sit; making sure you flush too :p hahahahahah

Draft saved Draft deleted