Balls Hanging in Toilet Water

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Just don't flush your balls away. Remember the horror stories of kid's getting their guts sucked into the filtration equipment in old wading pools and such? :Blech:

arkfarmbear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think I heard Nick Nolte say that he had a similar problem and got tired of sitting on his balls. He attributed it to every body part sagging after a certain age so he had his shortened.
As one who is not amply endowed with dick or nuts, when I hear your over-blessed guys complain I have about as much sympathy for you as I possess for billionaires who whine about being too rich!
NONE!

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The water is only around 6-7 inches in American toilets so someone with heavy balls like mine (that hang a good 7-8") will frequently get them washed... The good part is that the water is usually cold and the big boys retract quickly! lol

WideAndDeep

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Not the sack, but the helmet gets an unexpected "bath" every now and then, and it's always a shock. I mean, I don't sit on the toilet to take a piss...and if it's in a public restroom it's particularly gross because you can't just go up to the sink and wash off! I've learned to be careful when sitting on unknown toilets...

Pak1471

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Only happens in the states! All uk designs are same as are the us although for some strange reason in the us the water comes up to just below the rim so that they dangle in the water! It's horrible if it happens

D

deleted424046

Imagine if your balls hit a turd?!?!?eeeewwwww!lol!

redneckgymrat

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I sat down on the toliet and my balls became submerged in toilet water.
I was too embarrassed to say anything to the staff at the medical facility. Now for the questions: What would you have done? Would you have said something to them? How often does this happen to you other guys? Do you hold your balls up out of the water while you are trying to wipe your ass?

My balls used to hit the water more frequently than they do now, probably due to the "low flow" stuff that's catching on. Penis, too. Used to happen often, now it happens much less frequently.

Got tired of it, so I learned my lesson I look before I sit. If the water is too high, I fix the problem. Literally.

My usual reaction is to open the tank and adjust the toilet such that it does not happen any more, by adjusting their toilet such that it lowers the water level in the bowl...in a traditional tank design, it's controlled by this little tube that dumps water into the bowl. Simple, really. Yeah, I fix their plumbing...no jokes, please.

Of course, I wipe it down at that point, before emptying the bowl and testing functionality.

The final step is to tell the person in charge what happened, and that I fixed it for them. I'm quite candid about it...neither ashamed nor embarrassed. Speaking of which, why were you embarrassed?

The usual reaction is a gushing apology, and a sincere thank you. Accompanied by a subtle, and sometimes not so subtle, glance downward, at my crotch.

Why would you be embarrassed by what happened? I truly do not understand your reaction.

Last edited:

1958ST

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A similar thing goes with the old saying: When you sit down on a privy you hold your balls and the rest up in one hand. Why? The black widow spiders.

When we arrived at a site with an ununsed privy we would pour a little diesel or white gas in before dropping in a match. Quite a poof but it cleared out the daddy long legs and the spiders for the week. You have to take care of your equipment whereever you go.