Balls hanging more that usual

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by Imported, Nov 30, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

trent: I woke up this morning and somethin was feelin a little different. My balls were hangin alot more than they usaully do. I think it might be the weather changing, but its getting colder so im not really sure. they felt more strecthy. is anyone in my same situation or does anyone know what it might be?

2. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

It's not at all unusual for the scrotum to be more relaxed after a night's sleep, especially if they're quite warm.

Mine will easily hang an inch lower in the mornings, the skin so transluscent that you can almost see through it.

But they will gradually hang lower with age, too, so it looks like you have experienced a double whammy. :eek:

Pecker

Fall is my favorite season in California, watching the birds change colors and fall from the trees.

3. Imported

Gold Member

jimbo67: My balls hang low at the end of the day when I am exhausted and ready for bed. They actually hang lower than my 6" soft cock. Like Pecker said, the skin is loose, thin and almost transparent. In the morning, they hang low also.

They used to stay tight against the base of my cock, but over the years, they have dropped considerably.

4. Imported

Gold Member

Thumper_10x7_CA: I know when I have a cold/fever my balls hang exceptionally low. I'm talking so low when I lay on my back my balls aren't just touching the ground between my legs, they are nestled in a bed of skin lumped there.
    It's natural for your balls to go south when your body temp is up.

Draft saved Draft deleted