balls hanging

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by B_dickman27, Nov 14, 2006.

1. B_dickman27

B_dickman27 New Member

Hey guys i have a question to ask. My left testicle is handing lower than my right one and its a lot bigger than the other. Is it normal? does ur balls look the same?

2. Daxe

Daxe Member

If I rember correctly that it is normal for some odd reason it is the left one that hangs lower. As for one being bigger I don't know

3. F_Man

Gold Member

Albums:
    That's just about as it should bee. Check those dudes carved in marble in ancient times, or just any man willing to show his balls for a camera, or live, and you'll see the left sack's usually lower, and the sizes of nuts vary :wink:

By the way, one of my favorite ways to jerk off with a guy (on a sunny day at a warm beach) is to stand next to him, my left side to his left side, cup under his balls with
    my left hand, then jerk my own dick with my right hand, while he does the same to him & me. A real male "mutual masturbation" feel, and nice to do when you have low-hangers :smile:

FM

4. Merman127

Merman127 Member

5. hungcuriousnc

hungcuriousnc Active Member

Albums:
    Hey dickman.. great pics bud! I've been enjoying them a lot! :)

But you're right... My left nut hangs lower than my right one and is slightly larger than my right one.

When I was a kid, my mom took me to the doc and he told her it was normal. I remember it vaguely... I think I was like 5 or 6. Either way... It's my favorite nut! LOL

I hope that shed some light on yours balls man.... You're okay. We have the same set of nuts! :)

6. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

Consider the problem large balls side by side would create, not only from the possibility of pain (ouch!), but, also, from their bulging placement. The left hanging lower is just one of the many charcteristics for which we should be thankful! BTW, I'm in total agreement with hungcuriousnc's finding your gallery pictures great, dickman.

7. Yknarfy

Yknarfy Active Member

Albums:
    If you are really bothered by one hanging lower than the other you can always spend some time stretching the offending short nut until it matches the low one.

Franky

8. Yknarfy

Yknarfy Active Member

Albums:
  9. B_dickman27

B_dickman27 New Member

u MUST BE FUCKING CRAZY!!!!
    U want me to do that to my nuts? Not only i m sure it hurts a lot doing that but i also think it might cause a problem

What i m worried about is that i ve heard that "if u lift too much weight ur balls might fall " ( not fall but hang lower) its an expression my dad used to say a lot and i heard it from other too and i was wontering if i had a problem like that

10. D_Dallavell Drippingbone

Hi
    I not sure why this is but,my right ball hangs higher than my left ball,I don't know what it is.do you get alot of attention when you sit down on public transportation?do people look and stare at your crotch?
    go to your internist and ask him what he thinks.
    let see you in a pair of black spandex running shorts.the manly bulge should not be hidden away from viewers like me.are ya gay?or both?
    is there any way i can make my balls bigger?an excercise or something?
    do you feel comfortable peeing in public?
    happypants looks forward to your reply.

11. jordanj

jordanj New Member

Albums:
    It's most common for the left to hang slightly lower, yes. It stops them hitting each other as one is slightly higher than the other. Aren't our bodies great?

12. B_GreeceChris

B_GreeceChris New Member

Hey man ti leei? ola kala?
    Den einai problima file ola ta arxidia exoun diafora metakis tous. panta to ena einai pio megalo apo to allo kai krinontas apo auta pou grafeis na sou po kai kati. eimai sigouros oti eisai aristeroxeiras etsi?
    mi masas einai apolita fisiologiko.
    Sorry for the greeklisg(greek and english ) but its much easier to explain to him in greek

13. trufitjock

trufitjock Member

Albums:
    take a look at my balls .. there diffrent sizes and levels..

14. losangelestim

losangelestim Member

Albums:
    i've always heard that the nut that hangs lowest is opposite the hand that does most of the wanking. seems true in my case. right nut hangs lower, left hand does all the work.

Draft saved Draft deleted