Balls Help

mrlumpy

Cherished Member
Media
I started wear boxers more frequently a couple of years ago and now I'm afraid that was a bad choice because my balls have started to droop. I liked the feeling of my balls hanging loose although at first it was slightly painful. For I while I thought my balls and sack were the perfect combination of large and slightly loose. Now I think they are getting too loose. I don't really care for the look of low hangers. My preference is for a large, full sack. What should I do? Switch trunks and briefs? Try to my balls to be bigger to fill things out a little? In the past I used damiana to make my balls bigger with good results.

BoxersguyNJ

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I really don't think its the boxers because i know many guys who wear briefs or trunks and they have low hanging balls...as you get older your ball sack droops lowand ALSO IF THEY ARE WARM THAT WILL MAKE THEM DROOP LOW ALSO

Reactions: curtdude

woozie

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
They do hang lower as you get older but a lack of support means gravity will hasten things. Wearing boxer briefs or something else a little snug will help keep them closer to your body for longer.

JohnDoeXXXm

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
mrlumpy- be aware that you might not be a fan of low hangers, but there are a LOT of people who are. Remember we are our own worst critic, and given enough time we can pick ourselves totally apart--- while there are hords of cheering fans who want to alter themselves to be just like you.

I agree that some pouch briefs or boxer briefs might alleviate that sore feeling- all bodies are different and as we age, every body breaks down differently :) Wear what you feel makes you feel sexy, and what pleases your partner- and don't let others dictate your underwear fashion sensibilities.

mrlumpy

Cherished Member
Media
Here's an update to my situation. I think my balls dropped by about 1" over the years. Actually had a doctor comment on it and suggested that I switch to briefs or trunks for more support. I think I'm also going to go back to using damiana to make my balls bigger so the whole package looks fuller.

uncutblond34

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've freeballed for the last 10 yrs. I started out with low hangers and still have them. They aren't frooping anymore than they did 10 yrs ago and personally I'm more comfortable letting them drift about as they want..;) Just my .02...

Reddhott

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Here's an update to my situation. I think my balls dropped by about 1" over the years. Actually had a doctor comment on it and suggested that I switch to briefs or trunks for more support. I think I'm also going to go back to using damiana to make my balls bigger so the whole package looks fuller.

A year old update on the state of your low hanging balls? For reals? Somebody needs to get another hobby.

Russ311

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I blame boxers for my balls hanging as low as they do. They hang so low that I sit on them all the time. I started wearing boxers at 12 and didn't switch to boxer briefs and trunks til my mid 20's. So I blame the boxers for my saggers haha!

B_mature54

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

What is damiana? What does it do for your balls?

Reactions: bmwtech87

brockli

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
If you are worried about them sagging too low but like boxers then perhaps you would prefer boxer briefs... Also the TEMPERATURE of your sack and the looseness of your clothing controls how low they will hang.

If you will notice in the winter when it is cold outside and your wearing fairly tight jeans for example then they won't hang as low as say when in basketball shorts in June cutting grass... haha

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My doctor has told me to use more support quite a few times... but sometimes I just want to let them hang :confused:

Tosantos

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My nuts hang low and I only wear boxer briefs/briefs. Low nuts are best nuts man. much more fun. Only bad thing is when you sit on them

Last edited:

matelalique

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
since this is a live thread that I am not reactivating ...

well, your scrotum is going to relax as you get older, and your scrotal muscles, and like saggy tits, saggy balls.

I find it odd that people who put on enormous muscle on their chests and biceps in their twenties are surprised when they stop working out 2 hours a day in their 40s and fail to stop eating like a body builder and it all tuns to fat.

You can whack the body into beauty in your 20s and 30s, after that it is damage control, and hope you have enough time in the day for the yoga , cardio and strength training you need to maintain a good body. Good luck if you have a job.

M