BALLS IN Mouth?

salthebb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Absolutely love it when my balls are sucked, licked and massaged. Fantastic feeling and marry that girl or at least make her so happy she stays with you. Don't look a ball sucker in the mouth. Accept it for what it is, sexy as hell.

pitloverfl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Ball sucking is amazing stuff, no matter what side of the coin you're on!

I have to agree. Balls are a lot of fun to play with in general, but especially for sucking. Love having mine sucked, too. Gets me close, really fast, so I have to make sure not to touch my cock very much while it's happening or it's spooge time for pitlover.

If I had your balls on my face I would surely accommodate them nicely in my mouth. So why not a woman?

SpeedoMike

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I LOVE my balls sucked. I'd rather have my balls worked than my cock. I can shoot a huge load from just having my big balls sucked
Same with me. the anticipation of whether it's going to happen is excruciating.

BTW... no one mentioned that you should do this with a person you absolutely trust or you may end up a subject on Law and Order: Special Victims Unit.

D

deleted509196

I've done that sometimes, or even if I don't do that I always fondle them as well as cock.

ThongerDude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Love ball sucking and ball licking. I like it when she strokes my cock when she's licking my balls. If you're lucky, she'll lick lower to your perineum, and if you're really lucky, she'll lick your ass! :)