Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
just wondering if anyone has tried these underwear and what u guys think of them. they are a little pricey and i would like some feedback before I purchase them.

they are located at www.internationaljock.com

under king fashion

there is a boxerbrief a jock and a few breifs

if anyone has them let me know please

knight_71

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
bump it up to the top. just wondering if anyone actually spent the money on these. and are they actually worth it? any owners of them? if u do own them please post pics of u in them. U guys think they look hot? oh and new styles than the ones posted are available on internationaljock.com

JohnDoeXXXm

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
personally I think they're kinda weird... it's like a 'suspensory...' if you are going to wear "show off" underwear get some that enhance your overall package and give you a tip that pokes out in front of an ample sac- and not something that hides your shlong and leaves your coin purse dangling below :)

shouldarocked

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I bought them and they are waist of money. Cut to small for me. Made for Korean size penis. My dick was popping out the top even when I was soft.

Agreed. And after a while, my dick would uncomfortably flop sideways and fall out of the upward holding tube thing. Neat concept but not worth the money.

1NiceRod

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay

lib0

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I think the concept is pretty good but they are not made well. I have very average balls and only one fits in the pouch. The dick slot is so short, I'm completely soft and hanging out the top.

D_Dale_Doe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have a pair. Fairly comfortable, although not as good as my stuff from Obvious and John Sievers. Like the others above I stick out the top most of the time. I do have pictures posted in my gallery.

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Remind me of Cin2 briefs a little bit. They seem to be built to hold your nuts in place and letting you put your dick where you want. A lot cheaper too. Sometimes they can be had at Marshalls or stores like that for a heck of a lot cheaper.