balls in one from king fashion on internationaljock

I am in college, and I wear the King Style erector briefs as my regular underwear. I actually own seven of them: one for each day of the week. They show a slight bulge by secretly keeping my penis in a natural, erect position. I have worn them for a couple of years, and they have done a great job of supporting the growth of my penis by giving me frequent erections. They always keep me fully erect or semi-erect while stretching to accommodate my penis, and they give me well over 60 full blown erections in a day! Another advantage is that my girlfriend thinks they're hot.

In my experience, my 6.5 inch erect penis fits in the erector briefs when it is pointed upward but slightly forward. Then, it doesn't pop out the top because of the way the erection is curved. The erector briefs leave a noticeable bulge and are extremely comfortable. Underneath jeans, it's also not obvious that I am erect.

Only my younger cousin knows that I wear the erector briefs. He found out about my erector briefs when I took him swimming this summer. While putting on our swimsuits, he saw my erector briefs and asked about them. When I told him that they were a special underwear designed to keep boys erect, he said that he wanted some, so I ordered him some in his size from International Jock. Now, he likes to wear them a lot. He told me he feels like a big boy to wear the underwear I do.

Last edited by a moderator: