Balls Moving Around

rex: I get this problem sometimes. It seems as if my balls switch sides and are not intact. Are they suppose to be in tact. Is this unnatural

Ineligible: This sounds strange to me. "Twisted testicle" is excrutiatingly painful, so it's not that - but you should bring it up with a doctor some time - perhaps they are not as well tied down as they should be.

gigantikok: hmmmm... doesn't sound remotely like anything that has happened to me. You might want to try tighty whities, it should keep everything in place. :)

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Do not be afraid to go to your doctor. I had a problem with my balls and they were swollen twice the normal size(about the size of a baseball) very painful. I would rather you talk to a doctor than us, It may or maynot be a problem, but the longer you wait....

rikter8: The Medical Term is called "TORSION" and if you get torsion, you have to be rushed to the hospital to have your testicles unwrapped or untangled from one another. It is VERY painful.
If they stay that way, you will loose your testes.
I learned the term from all my crap goin on with my balls.

C

Doubtless_Mouse: When I was in the Marine Corps I had Torsion once if you ever had it you would know. I had to walk across the base (about 3 miles) for a meeting and at first I was ok, then I started to get sore, then I started to cry like a baby and eventually had to call for someone to take me to the emergency room. It is extremly painful and you will never want to go through it again. I could barely walk and had to have follow up visit to the Dick doctor...god I will never forget that.

Funny note, I am straight and had to be seen by a Navy Doctor (big joke between Marines and Sailor...Sailors are gay). Anyway the doctor asked me to bend over the table as he had to umm...well you know do the finger search...anyway here I am 21 years old (homophpbic at the time), and this 30 something Navy doctor puts his hand on my shoulder and tells me he does his examination a little different than most doctors...to say the least I wasn't amused at the time...only later did i find the humor in it...

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[quote author=Doubtless_Mouse link=board=meetgreet;num=1059617946;start=0#6 date=08/06/03 at 07:02:54]Funny note, I am straight and had to be seen by a Navy Doctor (big joke between Marines and Sailor...Sailors are gay). [/quote]

Trust me, I've met more than a few Marines who could deliver a blow job better than any squid! ;)

gigantikok: Excuse my ignorance, but what is "Torsion"? ???