Balls on Paris' Boyfriend

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
she'd probably require her boyfriend to wax a bit more then that. And seems pretty mature for her boyfriend indeed.

Oh,!!!! I get the obvious, Man hands. HAHAHA and looks like lube up to the elbow too.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
yes that is the favorite response to most posts in LPSG. Something new anyone. Yawn! That and it's the angle. At least he posted content with the thread.

eddyabs

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Isn't anyone gonna say the obvious.............:rolleyes:

the guy has posted three messages only, joined this month, and all refer to the same website...

INO....
spam spam spam SPAM!

anyone interested in big balls would be better off trawling the internet for free images, big ball groups etc....

Didn't anyone see this? Hell..maybe I'm wrong, but I smell a big fish.

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
testiclefetish1 obviously is trying to lure us to the homepage of that site.:rolleyes:

This has nothing to do with Paris Hilton.:cool:

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
the guy has posted three messages only, joined this month, and all refer to the same website...

INO....
spam spam spam SPAM!

anyone interested in big balls would be better off trawling the internet for free images, big ball groups etc....

Didn't anyone see this? Hell..maybe I'm wrong, but I smell a big fish.
The Low Hanging Support Group has some big balls pics, if anyone's interested. You have to join to view them, but it's free, and it's a good enough start.