Balls Out

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by 9876.bill, Jun 2, 2007.

1. 9876.bill

9876.bill New Member

Albums:
    When urinating at a urinal in public. I sometimes like to pull my balls out as well. I like to have them "breathe" while urinating. Obviously then my entire cock is showing as well. Now i have all my junk out and have to back up a little. Do other guys do this, or do you just have the head poking out? It's not really a sexual thing or a flashing thing I got going, but I like the feeling it gives me.

2. LouisVauban

LouisVauban New Member

Albums:
    Do whatever it is that makes you feel good.

I am usually at a urinal to urinate....

but if flexing your balls is what makes you happy, DO IT!

But don't come back here and say, "Some gay guy was looking at my dick and I was appalled!" LOL

If you intentionally pull it out for air, expect you are gonna have some admirers!

3. ganja4me

Gold Member

Albums:
    I usually just pull my dick out but a couple times I have pulled everything out and didn't even realize it till I was pissing because I wasn't paying that much attention I just had to piss really bad. Never just the head though it needs to dangle so its easier for me to get all the piss out without getting any in my pants.

4. crescendo69

Gold Member

I usually wear briefs that I pull down from the topband. To get my balls over that would be a little uncomfortable. But each to his own...

5. Industrialsize

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    balls out for me...let the boys breathe!@

6. NIMBUS

Gold Member

Albums:
    I wear boxers and always pull the lot out when I piss, I find it more comfortable that way - perhaps I'm unintentionally being a bit of an exhibitionist and that's why so many other straight guys comment on my cock when I'm peeing? :redface: :redface: :redface:

7. Fire Stick

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    This question poses a variaton in men's urinating practices that I have considered before. Now that I think about it, I have observed differences regarding what guys do. For me, it is just natural to take out my entire package. I think it would feel awkward to me for the waist band of my underwear or pants to be stretched across the top/front of my balls. Subconsciously, perhaps, I also just like the feel of letting it all hang out.

8. Industrialsize

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    wanna haul out our stuff and pee at adjacent urinals?? you never know what may come up!

9. MatyMatt

MatyMatt New Member

i pull everything out too, but i never thought of it as showing off my size or anything

10. Male Bonding etc

Gold Member

I usually get everything out. It seems to help the flow be freer, and just feels better to me. It's never been about showing off.

11. fratpack

Gold Member

Albums:
    Totally know what you mean and totally agree. Although I do like to show off. :wink:

12. dikkiedik

dikkiedik Member

Albums:
    Done it always like this. Make me pee better. Never noticed that so many other men never do that. I've never had the intention to show off this way ..... ;-P

13. komodoman

komodoman Member

I never wear underwear, so it's just easier to unzip, and let it all hang out.

14. hrconsulttex

hrconsulttex New Member

I didn't realize any guys ever did this in public until a couple of years ago. I was at a movie theatre here in Houston and went to the restroom. As I was walking up to the urinals, this guy ahead of me stopped about a foot back from the urinal, unzipped, and pulled it all out. He stood there peeing showing it all to everyone. It was very hot, and hard not to stare.

As for me, I don't usually pull it all out, although I do have this one pair of boxers that when I unbutton the fly it tends to all pop out whether I want it to or not.

15. dave2005

dave2005 New Member

Albums:
    My balls are far too big too come out!

16. DonaldDoe

DonaldDoe New Member

I freeball most of the time, and find it uncomfortable to get it all out as my balls hang in my jean's zipper which feels kinda sharp to them, so I just pull the head out. When I'm wearing shorts however, I just lift the entire package over the top.

Yes, I know button fly jeans are better, but they take too long to unbutton and fasten back up. One of these days I just know I'm going to regret buying zip fly jeans though...

17. Wideload

Wideload New Member

what about the opposite - guys who pull out their dick from the leg opening of their shorts - I've seen this a few times in public bathrooms, in a mall and at an airport.

And I don't mean folks who should be members of the LPSG. Just guys wearing simple cotton shorts, that arent' very long.

I mean the shorts aren't very long ;-)

18. NIMBUS

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yeah - I used to do that when I was a kid. All of the shorts that I've got now seem to be too tight around the thighs to allow that and most of them are cargo-pants style with zip fly, so there's no need. I've got one pair with no fly at all that are loose enough to allow me to just lift the leg and let it all drop out.

19. B_hardasarokkk

B_hardasarokkk New Member

Freeballing is soooo hot.....I can piss long time and pumping the last few drops out feels sooo good when you bang your balls as welll...mmmmmm

20. willib

willib New Member

I am with Komodoman. Allways wear button fly Levis and no underwear. Pull the top button and everything comes rolling out.

Draft saved Draft deleted