Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Nothing's better than when you're sitting there, legs wide, plants pulled down, and your cock sucker is nestled into your crotch. Their mouth on your balls as you jerk off in their faces. You can feel your sack loosening up in their mouth and the warmth feels fucking magical as you beat your pole.
Every so often you grab them by the back of their head and push them even tighter to your manhood, ask them how it tastes and listen to them mingle how lucky they are too have a man with balls like yours.
That's how my boys should be played with while I'm getting off.

coltfan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey guys. Do you like your balls tugged on as your getting head? When I suck dick I make sure the guys balls get attention as well. I love mine being played with as I'm getting my dick sucked so I was wondering if other guys like it as well.....
Hell yeah. I love to have my balls licked while I jerk off. So hot!

N68

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I can get to orgasm from just ball work.

I can go there just reading this;

Nothing's better than when you're sitting there, legs wide, plants pulled down, and your cock sucker is nestled into your crotch. Their mouth on your balls as you jerk off in their faces. You can feel your sack loosening up in their mouth and the warmth feels fucking magical as you beat your pole.

Every so often you grab them by the back of their head and push them even tighter to your manhood, ask them how it tastes and listen to them mingle how lucky they are too have a man with balls like yours.

As the full fledged - card carrying-cock sucker, I was always curious, how guys felt about having their "eggs scrambled" as you're giving them head.

Mind you, when envisioning giving head to guys like @BigNavy. @Markym01,@tynba @ryan25yo, @Varsity Adam, the gag reflex is in full effect.

Those rare dicks, that when you get a crack at it, you just have to. You just HAVE TO pull out all the stops.

I've had guys just lose their shit, tear/ rip parts of the sofa lining from grabing on it in ecstasy, as I give their boys a few licks and tickles in between me throating them.

As I fucked with @Markym01 & @tynba on one of their pics,

The best effect to GIVING ball play for me; depending on how tall he is, is to either have him rest a foot or both on your back, or at least make sure is legs are straddled so you can give the taint and balls a servicing simultaneously.

And as you go back up to the shaft, initiate soft, gentle finger glides on those jewels, as you tongue the pee hole before you cup the lips around the dick.

For some reason, guys just lose their shot over this.

DAMIT @BigNavy, look what you went and make me do...

I'll be back, shower time...
flirty-smile-smiley-emoticon.gif

N68

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey guys. Do you like your balls tugged on as your getting head? When I suck dick I make sure the guys balls get attention as well. I love mine being played with as I'm getting my dick sucked so I was wondering if other guys like it as well.....

Great Thread, because I really always wanted to know this.

Daddy Bear

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
uh, it's a major turn on part of my body. Yet, so many guys, pay absolutely NO attention to the boys whatsoever.....what the heck
I agree. When I see a guy naked I look at the size of his balls first. Major turn on for me. The right person can just bub my balls and I start to precum.

nakedfish

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
That's a turn on!

Reactions: allmanbud and N68

jimmyjohn2018

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just explained to my wife after 20 years that if they are available a nice caress really helps, or just hold them. She didn't realize it but had done it every now and then I think instinctively. Not sure why I waited so long to tell her, but she is not really a huge fan of balls.

D

deleted645791

My big balls absolutely require a lot of attention. I like when they are sucked on and tugged- no blowjob is worth my time unless my large nuts get worshiped. I even have to tug on them when I jerk off and my favorite thing to do is put them in a loose ring so they hang low and bounce around, which also makes my shaft skin nice and taught, increasing the sensitivity and pleasure by several fold.

BWPHOENIX

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think giving attention to a guys balls is a very important part of giving head or a hand job. I love sucking both one at a time for my hub.

I agree 100%. If a woman reall wants to please her man please remember the balls are a HUGE part of the package. I’ve had plenty of women give me head, but only the best ones know how to play with my balls.