Balls question... am i shrinking?

Toogler

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Hi!

i come to ask a question about my balls... they dont seem as relaxed as they normally do recently... they're mostly shrunk back into my body and only on specific occasions do they really drop. mostly when im in a steaming shower or really warm under my covers. other then that, my baby's are so shy.

i would love them out and about but im not always kept that warm...

i wear boxer briefs if that matters... i hate wearing boxers cuz my right ball pushes my flaccid penis to the left when they shrink up... and i detest that feeling..

what can i do?

why aren't they out as much??? does stress have anything to do with it?
i've recently been stressed and have just been doing quick JO's to help me sleep at night...

Skip73

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This sounds a bit weird but if I've got a bit of a upset stomach (food intolerances) or had too much coffee, my balls pull up tight - even in summer but if i go easy on the coffee or if my stomach is ok then they hang ... weird!

Toogler

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
This sounds a bit weird but if I've got a bit of a upset stomach (food intolerances) or had too much coffee, my balls pull up tight - even in summer but if i go easy on the coffee or if my stomach is ok then they hang ... weird!

odd that you mention it because im currently recovering from something bad i ate...

Gay Joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Our body tempature has a lot to do with shrinkage. Not to get into it to much but our balls are at a lower tempature than our body. That is why in the summer or heat (bath shower warm bed) they stay away from our body but when they are cold they get closer to our body for warmth. It has to do with keeping our sperm at a proper tempature.. So that is why I like a hot bath in the winter because I like to hang low.