Balls size

EvenStar

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Can you tell how big your balls are? I Think maybe there are a relation betwen balls size an cock size? Please, tell us your cock measurement and your balls size.

kooper1

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've seen huge cocks with tiny nuts. I find guys who have large nuts really attractive.
Please include pics of your balls.
Thanks
Ball licker:tongue:

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My balls are huge.

I was sitting around the other day admiring how big my nuts are, when I came to the conclusion that they are somewhere between fairly giant and super giant. It's like I have a pair of Epcot centers dangling between my legs. Of course, you have to have a pretty big pair to say some of the things I've said, and then go on national TV. That's part of the reason my balls are so astronomical. The last nine or ten false readings in gravity wave detectors have been due to the gravity field of my nads. They're just under critical mass, a few inches away from collapsing into a super dense vortex of nutsaqutron (a type of radiation given off by enormous balls).
I've made a chart to help you get a feel for the size of my jewels:

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/images/nut_chart3.gif

I don't even have an office chair anymore, I just sit around on my nuts. People come over to my house and they think I'm just sitting on a giant flesh colored bean bag. I once took a bullet right in the cojones just to prove how tough I am, but the bullet ricocheted off of a pube and shot some kid in the face. I almost felt sorry for the kid, but he had it coming. Nobody can step to my nuts. My ex-girlfriend was bitching at me one day, so I tossed my nuts at her. BAM. Knocked the bitch out cold. The best teabagging she ever received, and I wasn't even trying.

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=balls_are_huge

Ummagumma

Experimental Member
Media
lol, maddox is a dick (with huge balls though).

In other news, mine are tiny, like like marble tiny - I have a pic (but didn't post cause I'm only semi hard in it and I cut of part of the top) that shows really well how laughably small they are in relation to the dick.

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
:lmao: Spladle you are hilarious and full of crap. A true Texan. Ball size and penis size are not related. I have average balls and a fat wand. I knew a guy with a pencil pecker and giant balls. You get what you get when you get it.

Joseph

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
This is one of the more real penis myths... which doesnt mean it is real at all.
When compared to the myth about the height or nose size having something to do with it... this myth seems real, but its false cause people got all sort of balls and all

mine left ball is really weird, yesterday it was finally hanging low and today the testicle is again so small that it doesnt hang at all...
Oh yeah I never actually measured my balls, cause I dont know how to do it, is it how low they hang? or ehh theyre horizontal lenght or something?

ZapZav

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Spladle said:
I don't even have an office chair anymore, I just sit around on my nuts. People come over to my house and they think I'm just sitting on a giant flesh colored bean bag. I once took a bullet right in the cojones just to prove how tough I am, but the bullet ricocheted off of a pube and shot some kid in the face. I almost felt sorry for the kid, but he had it coming. Nobody can step to my nuts. My ex-girlfriend was bitching at me one day, so I tossed my nuts at her. BAM. Knocked the bitch out cold. The best teabagging she ever received, and I wasn't even trying.

:haha:

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
AboutAverage said:
lol, maddox is a dick (with huge balls though).

In other news, mine are tiny, like like marble tiny - I have a pic (but didn't post cause I'm only semi hard in it and I cut of part of the top) that shows really well how laughably small they are in relation to the dick.

They don't look that small to me. Maybe it is just because in relation to your dick, they seem small. But seriously, your balls are about average size, according to most stats I have read and seen.