Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm just curious if this happens to anyone else...

On days when my balls are hanging lower and I'm wearing my boxers and mesh shorts chilling at home if I get up the wrong way or move my leg the wrong way my balls will actually slap against my leg and make an audible sound.
I just have to hope that people around me don't hear it, or if they do they don't know what it is.

I'm assuming this happens to other guys? Have people asked what the noise was, and if so what do you tell them?

Reactions: artimis1213

mrteque

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
damn!! mine may slap but never heard a peep out of 'em. you could really add some cool effects if you were into performing some human beat box grooves!

not poking fun at your possible issue, it's just the first thing I thought of.

I know if I ever heard a strange slapping sound when someone in the room stood up, slapping balls is the LAST thing I would think of.

Has anybody actually asked you, "what the hell was that sound?"

justright87

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
No offense taken at all mrteque... I'll keep that in mind, haha. It's not necessarily "an issue" I was just curious if others have experienced this.

No one has ever asked and I guess I agree with you that it would be the last thing I would think of.

It's kind of hard to describe when it happens... kind of like if my leg makes sudden movements when I'm either getting up or like walking around something and therefore the leg and balls come into contact after the sudden movement... idk if that helps or not.

And like I said before, It only happens when my balls are hanging more lower than normal like when it's really hot out or right after a shower...

saturnine

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Definitely happens to me on hot, humid summer days like today. It can be pretty loud! Normally not a big issue though because if I'm commando it's usually only when I'm home alone--when I'm around other people I wear briefs for support.

D_stryhtfg

Experimental Member
Media

On days when my balls are hanging lower and I'm wearing my boxers and mesh shorts chilling at home if I get up the wrong way or move my leg the wrong way my balls will actually slap against my leg and make an audible sound.
I just have to hope that people around me don't hear it, or if they do they don't know what it is.

I'm assuming this happens to other guys? Have people asked what the noise was, and if so what do you tell them?

This is why I wear briefs or boxer briefs with a pouch.

scottredleter

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Men who've spent time in the tropics,
know what the heat can do,
When your dick hangs limp,
like gutted shrimp,
and your testicles stick like glue

I love it when a man's dick and balls get in the way of things... slapping the legs is great, but I like it better when they are slapping my chin.

D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Experimental Member
Media
Men who've spent time in the tropics,
know what the heat can do,
When your dick hangs limp,
like gutted shrimp,
and your testicles stick like glue

I love it when a man's dick and balls get in the way of things... slapping the legs is great, but I like it better when they are slapping my chin.

I like it!!:smile:

D

deleted55043

hey guys- yea, happens a lot...one of reasons why I like living in FL..hot and humid...hanging low..slappin and clappin..love the sound and feel of it ! ; )

speedoboy101

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
happens to me if i wear boxers. i dont, so doesnt happen. i have done competitive cycling and my balls are definitely far too low hanging for that sports.

doesitmattter

1st Like
Media

If your at home who cares? If anyone should ask what was that? I'd just say plastic in the waist band. You do have a nice set of hangers.

im8cut

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
this happens to me when i walk down the stairs in boxers or something. if my balls are loose enough they make noise and "clap". hah

i was walking to the stairs yesterday and was goin commando in some basketball shorts. my dick slapped against my thigh and i laughed lol