Balls too big for my speedo!

Yono

Expert Member
Media
Same thing happens to me with briefs, I wear trunks for the pool though. But even though my balls are not that big, It is my soft size that takes up most of the puch room leaving no room for balls.

sasami006

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
In that case, you just need to rip off them speedos and swim nude. I would really enjoy watching that almost as much as I would enjoy getting my lips around that cock of yours. :biggrin1:

If you can't do that, then maybe some square cut speedos would be a better option for you.

D_Cock_Hudson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
In that case, you just need to rip off them speedos and swim nude. I would really enjoy watching that almost as much as I would enjoy getting my lips around that cock of yours. :biggrin1:

If you can't do that, then maybe some square cut speedos would be a better option for you.

Speedos are unpleasant for almost every man- shorts if you have to wear something. Nude swimming is better.

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
quick fix... cut the lining out of the speedo. Speedos are meant to smash you down for less resistance in the water. IF you cut the lining out of the front of the speedo you will fit just fine and no ball/cock hanging out. :) Also...you get a much nicer VPL an fuller look to the bulge.

marc1961

1st Like
Media
I have had the same problem. Shorts are no option. Hurts too much.
I buy my original speedo's 8cm 1 size bigger than normal.
In the normal room I place my balls. My dick put I upwards to the right.
In this way everything is in the speedo.

Reactions: Mike2710

SpandexGear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
quick fix... cut the lining out of the speedo. Speedos are meant to smash you down for less resistance in the water. IF you cut the lining out of the front of the speedo you will fit just fine and no ball/cock hanging out. :) Also...you get a much nicer VPL an fuller look to the bulge.

Excellent suggestion. Exactly what I'd do. Cut the fucking liner out and you'll get a better fit. "Speedo" brand suits aren't design to provide room for your junk -- they just crush everything. Without the liner you'll find the suit fits better and is more comfortable.

And OCMuscleJock is right -- you're gonna have an obvious VPL. ;)

B_bi_mmf

Expert Member
Media
The solution I would prefer is to ditch them entirely.

I must admit, I have a thing about speedos and tanktops. They look good to me on almost no one, even guys who are in reasonably good shape.

I find that a really young guy with the perfect swimmer's body can carry off a speedo and/or a tanktop just fine, but for almost everyone else it seems like a real stretch (so to speak).

Swim trunks I find much sexier than speedos, and T-shirts much sexier than tanktops on most guys.

It's not that I don't like seeing skin. Nude beaches are my favorite hangout, and I definitely get turned on by guys in jock straps and underwear in the locker room.

But speedos and tanktops out in public just don't do it for me.

However, each to his own, of course.

Last edited:

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
The solution I would prefer is to ditch them entirely.

I must admit, I have a thing about speedos and tanktops. They look good to me on almost no one, even guys who are in reasonably good shape.

I find that a really young guy with the perfect swimmer's body can carry off a speedo and/or a tanktop just fine, but for almost everyone else it seems like a real stretch (so to speak).

Swim trunks I find much sexier than speedos, and T-shirts much sexier than tanktops on most guys.

It's not that I don't like seeing skin. Nude beaches are my favorite hangout, and I definitely get turned on by guys in jock straps and underwear in the locker room.

But speedos and tanktops out in public just don't do it for me.

However, each to his own, of course.
Speedos are like Spandex, it's not a right it's a priviledge. Unless you are competitively swimming I don't understand why men crush their cock and balls like that.

Boobalaa

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I concur..and you will now notice the crown of your cock head being visible..and when you sit up on the side of the hot tub or pool deck..your whole shaft and cockhead will be nicely outlined....sometimes I forget this when I am talking to people and notice their eyes..some turn away..some leave..some grin..good luck:biggrin1:

SpeedoMike

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Speedos are like Spandex, it's not a right it's a priviledge. Unless you are competitively swimming I don't understand why men crush their cock and balls like that.
speedos are made of spandex which is the generic name for Lycra™.

so many guys wear speedos too small for them and that's why the squashed
look. I suggest they WANT that fit. get a size larger and they should fit a lot more comfortably.

pronatalist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Perhaps speedos just aren't appropriate for everybody. Or position your penis to the side, if that works? I don't suppose all penises always need to point down?

I wear swimming trunks. No need for any "public display" of what is nobody's business. Or simply don't go swimming. I haven't gone swimming for a long time. Too much other stuff to do.