Balls too big for my speedo!

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by rk83, Jul 15, 2010.

1. SpeedoMike

Gold Member

2. littleguy2

littleguy2 Member

and then there are the rest of us who can't or shouldn't wear a speedo because we dont have enough junk to fill out the material. Wore one years ago but the from just hangs and with a little shrinkage all you see is an acorn.

3. mako shark

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Get one a size bigger than you need and make sure it has a seam in the front. I used to tuck my dick down between my thighs and the large bulge was only my nuts...This is a picture of one Speedo that I wore years ago.

Attached Files:

4. schwulboy1989

schwulboy1989 Active Member

Albums:
    Since when are speedos only for uncut guys? And since when are uncut guys the only guys with large cocks? I have an entire website with evidence to the contrary. It's LPSG.org. You should look it up sometime :p

5. brockli

brockli Active Member

Albums:
    I never said anything about uncut cocks being the ONLY ones that are large. I was just simply pointing out that he was an Uncut brother. That's all!

6. sandy25

sandy25 New Member

I had a discussing with my mum recently regarding guys balls showing out of swimwear and its seems quite common, Whereas the speedos show the full outline ( or lunchbox ) as mum calls it , the shorts tend to show the full cock and balls when the guy is lying down as I spotted when I holiday in May. Both my b/f and my mum's b/f showed a lot when lying o the sunbeds. I guess we show a lot of cameltoe also so everyone is happy.

Draft saved Draft deleted