Balls- turn off?

jeffy21

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hi ive asked a few questions about balls in the past and many of you's have been great in the feedback you have given me. but i havent had any pics up till now. im very self consious about my small balls and would really appreciate some help from whoever is willing.

My question is this-

Would my ball size turn you off?

jeffy21

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just pretty much the same question a few times. But its hard to express how small they are so i finally got some pics up.

StraightCock4Her

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Frankly, women are on average too busy doing so many other things that examining balls doesn't seem to be in the equation. They aren't functional... Unless she has a balls fetish, you're pretty much guaranteed you can stop asking about it because she wont even notice and when/if she does she won't give a flying shit.

ledroit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
hi ive asked a few questions about balls in the past and many of you's have been great in the feedback you have given me. but i havent had any pics up till now. im very self consious about my small balls and would really appreciate some help from whoever is willing.

My question is this-

Not at all. I met a guy a couple of weeks ago with a thick 9.5. His big dick made his balls look smaller than they probably were, but they were basically the size of plump olives, not the giant sized ones either. Didn't matter at all. He smelled great. Smells and the man himself are the focus. The rest is eye candy.

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ive just looked at your balls & I really dont know what your problem is. Theyre not particularly small. If you stop drawing attention to them then no-one will even notice.

jeffy21

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
wow, i really thought they would be a tun-off, especially for people who like balls. Its great to hear that its not the case. Im so much happier about myself now:biggrin1:

cason

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Who cares about balls - as long as you have a cock?!?!?

Well, most men care I think TinyPrincess:tongue:.
If it's at all possible I'd like to have both. I've grown kind of attatched to them over the years. I think i'd miss them. Plus, you know what happens when you start stripping us men down to our essential parts. Yes, you end up with dildos that can open jars. It's a slippery slope.
I'll only concede nipples and arse hair. The rest, I need!

Its just a pity balls can never make up their minds how they'd like to sit. Up, down, tight, loose...!!
It's a good thing social convention has them hidden under trousers.

If men's faces behaved like that the world would be in a right mess.

...and Jeffy21, yours are totally fine, so give them a polish and go out there and find them some action.

Last edited:

D_Barney_Ballstomper

Account Disabled
Media
im very self consious about my small balls and would really appreciate some help from whoever is willing.

My question is this-

well guys with larger balls can struggle with the same self consciousness so i guess it can go both ways in terms of wondering what girls would think. normalness (sp?) is sometimes underrated i think