Balls uncomfortable when sleeping

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by fak_et, Nov 15, 2006.

1. fak_et

fak_et New Member

Does anyone else have this issue? I think i have some pretty low hangers and sometimes when i lay down for bed, the sac sticks to my leg and I find this very uncomforatable. When this happens, the balls roll into a weird position which is also not fun.

I don't know why but i've been noticing it a lot lately and sometimes it makes it hard to fall asleep.

Does anyone else have this issue and is there anything I can do to fix it? I usually sleep in athletic shorts without any boxers and I thought maybe wearing different underwear would help but I dont like briefs and i also dont like wearing boxers at night. Sometimes the seem bugs me.

2. lvprcm

Gold Member

Albums:
    I tend to have more of this problem with certain pants. I typically wear boxers prefer the looseness however in some pants I have a feeling of crampness down there with my balls feeling the squeeze. I can't tell if it is because of the way they do pants now days or my balls have just gotten bigger but I feel you. :smile:

3. hung

Gold Member

Albums:
    Sleeping in the nude is the most pleasant option. Always ready for what ever comes up. Now to eliminate the sweaty balls sticking to the groin. I have found that a dusting with "Baby Powder" works every time. It does not take much.

I hope this helps.

4. Chicago_Swimmer

Chicago_Swimmer New Member

Albums:
    I used to suffer something similar. When I used to sleep naked, on my back, I would feel my balls fall/slide down between my thighs. Then I would rollover and sometimes catch myself and accidently squeeze my balls between my legs. I woke up one time after doing that. Not the best way to wake up and start the day!

You need to find something that will hold you, but not sqeeze you. A pouch of some kind. What has worked for me is I have a couple pair of N2N nylon tights, w/pouch. In the summer I wear something similar, but shorter and not full length tights. It holds me and does not sqeeze me. I don't wake up feeling constrained, except if I wake up with a hardon, but hat is another story.

Again, try and find some underwear that has a pouch. That should do the trick for you.

Robert

5. Satsfakshun

Satsfakshun Member

I let mine roam free. It's only a problem if I'm sitting on bleachers or hard chairs. In bed, it's one more great excuse to gather them up, give 'em a little tug and massage and put them in a more comforatble position. I love to lay in bed rocking myself and feeling them roll back and forth.

6. LeeEJ

Gold Member

Albums:
    If I wear underwear, I no longer have this problem. I used to sleep nude when I finally moved into my own place, but I've gotten tired of my balls being wedged somewhere uncomfortable.

7. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Fak_et, perhaps you could become a successful businessman selling little pillows for scrotums.

8. Yknarfy

Yknarfy Active Member

Albums:
    One of the advantages of hangers is that they just fall and roll into the best positions when squeezed or laid on.
    Well mine do anyway.

Franky

ps I have added more pics of my hangers in my gallery.

Draft saved Draft deleted