Balls uncomfortable when trying to sleep.

fak_et

Experimental Member
Media
I have remembered having this all the way as a kid but just dealt with it. Lately in particular it is bothering me. But basically, it is very hard to position my balls comfortably at night and it just annoys me a lot. Anyone have this problem and maybe have some tips or a solution?

I have been doing a lot of bodybuilding lately and i think having larger quads now is adding to the problem.

scarletfury

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'd like to know how to adjust mine also, I have a lot of trouble getting comfortable with my whole package in general. Usually I find it easier if I have a pillow between my knees as a cushion. To me it feels really relaxing.

trentster

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It may be a medical problem. Usually this happens when the balls have been hurt in some way. I would see a doctor to make sure.

Fat Tanuki

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
A pillow between the knees works, like scarletfury said. A "body pillow" is sweet, too. Otherwise, wear supportive underwear mabe? :dunno:

Mr. Bungle

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you have low hangers and really large thighs, you may be squeezing them. Try the pillow, Try a suspensory. Talk to a doc.
My thighs aren't that large at all, but I got some low hangers myself... sometimes when I sleep in the fetal position and bring my legs up, they'll get a little squished, but I've actually kinda gotten used to it.. :biggrin1:

fak_et

Experimental Member
Media
It was bothering me more than usual the last couple days, and got pretty annoying the last few hours, which is why i posted. Thanks trenster, i went to the doctor and i guess i got a case of epididymytis. Exam was normal, on antibiotics right now, if problems presist, doctor will send me for an ultrasound.

TomSchmo

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well i sleep on my stomach but with a pillow under one side of me so that im not completely flat on the bed. I can't sleep on my back or my side because of my balls.

cody6482

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Thanks trenster, i went to the doctor and i guess i got a case of epididymytis. Exam was normal, on antibiotics right now, if problems presist, doctor will send me for an ultrasound.

fak_et I have the same problem, except mine is a epididmyl cyst (not sure if it is the same thing). Had it tested for cancer...test come out good no cancer...that was 5 or 6 years ago the cyst continues to get larger...i will eventualy have to have it removed. The pain I expeirence is I think more internal then external.

bigmoochie

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a pretty tight sack & it's sitting, not sleeping, that's uncomfortable for me. I'm a grower but when I'm all relaxed while sitting (anywhere, but especially at work), my balls do get very uncomfortable, especially my right, which is my bigger one. They land right between my legs & my dick seems to always be in the way. Depends on what sort of pants & underwear I'm wearing (no, freballing doesn't help), but I always have to adjust my junk to make sure I won't get uncomfortable. Sometimes it can be painful. I told my doctor about this recently & he examined me but couldn't find anything. And I work in a very visible area with almost all women around me so adjusting isn't always possible.

As for sleeping, my belly & side work best.

fun30013

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
FAK ET:
Your problem is how I found out about LPSG in the first place some 4 years ago. I attempted to find the thread but no luck, so I will tell you what works for me.

My problem is I crush during the night and it was waking me up. It all started after I elected to sleep nude because of the heat of the summer. I had been wearing shorts but, I did not like the damp feeling when waking up. So, I tossed the shorts and started going to bed au-natural. I would either roll over on my dick and that would wake me up, or I would crush my balls.

One of the members said they had the same problem and he started slipping a small pillow between his knees (should mention I sleep on my side). Took a small pillow from the couch and with the exception of waking up maybe once during the night for only a moment to put the pillow back I was sleeping like a baby again.

Over time, I guess I got use to having a pillow and now it is the norm. Hope this will help, I know how you feel not getting a good rest at night.

D_season 5

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hmmmm...i think its just the nature of body heat...my balls are at their max length in the morning when i awake..or in the shower..with the hot water...or...out in the sun...just walking about..its in the 80's to 90's...increases body heat..most guys with big balls...they drop...the balls that is...and they swing and get in the fuckin way of walking...so, add a fan to the foot of ur bed...low...and cover up...see if they stay kewl during the night...
or buy a select comfort mattress...will keep u from rolling about in bed..

horneyoldguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I sleep on my side, nothing on, sort of in a fetal position and pull my balls in front of my legs - I have large balls and this position seems to be no problem:biggrin1: